For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
commdecker wrote: 3. My Head-to-head statistics page says I've played someone 5 times in 1E and 5 times in 2E … and also says I've beaten someone 10 times (in 1E alone, in fact). But I don't have the PVP achievements that go with those facts. Why not?
The PvP stats go back to when TrekCC began... but the achievement does not. It was never made retroactive so you only get credit for PvP since about 2011 or 2012. That's from what I remember someone saying when they asked the same question a few years ago.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Here is a list of 31 achievements that I know that are missing images (there may be more).

Can someone fix them so we can see the images? Thanks in advance!

Strictly Alliance
I am Better Than You
I am Smarter Than You
I am Stronger Than You
Virtue is a Virtue
Brains Over Brawn
Might Makes Right
Double Rainbow
What Does It Mean??
Conservative Tongo Player
Conservative Tongo Victor
Aggressive Tongo Player
Aggressive Tongo Victor
Good Casting: Lenard
Good Casting: Lenard (Sarek)
Good Casting: Lenard (Keras)
Good Casting: Lenard (Krase)
Great Casting: Lenard
Great Casting: Lenard (Sarek)
Great Casting: Lenard (Keras)
Great Casting: Lenard (Krase)
Terra Prime
Earth First
Chairman's Challenge 2018: The Higher ... The Q-er
Chairman's Challenge 2018: Back When Thou Camest
Chairman's Challenge 2018 Participant
Regional 2019
Shattered Mirror Release
A Less Perfect Union Release
Enterprise Block Player
Enterprise Block Victor
Enterprise Block Director

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Jono wrote:
commdecker wrote: 3. My Head-to-head statistics page says I've played someone 5 times in 1E and 5 times in 2E … and also says I've beaten someone 10 times (in 1E alone, in fact). But I don't have the PVP achievements that go with those facts. Why not?
The PvP stats go back to when TrekCC began... but the achievement does not. It was never made retroactive so you only get credit for PvP since about 2011 or 2012. That's from what I remember someone saying when they asked the same question a few years ago.
That's an annoyingly trivial detail from annoyingly long ago. I'd like to propose that this hidden restriction be abolished. If it's not, it should at least get documented in the descriptions of the achievements.

And no official response on my other 2 questions?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
commdecker wrote:
Jono wrote:
That's an annoyingly trivial detail from annoyingly long ago. I'd like to propose that this hidden restriction be abolished. If it's not, it should at least get documented in the descriptions of the achievements.

And no official response on my other 2 questions?
The Achievements "Can't Do That in 2E", "Fifeteen Sixteen Down, None to Go" and "There And Back Again" recieved an update for new affiliations (KCA 1E & 2E, new Vulcan 1E). Once you play the new additions, you get the achievement and badge back.

All achievements have a start date, so not all games/decks count for them. That's probably also the case with these pvp counts.

I'm not designing the achievements, just do the implementing, don't have a badge, is this official enough?
Jono wrote:Here is a list of 31 achievements that I know that are missing images (there may be more).

Can someone fix them so we can see the images? Thanks in advance!

There is a list of these and I hope we will see the images soon.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I have a (currently private) deck that says it is eligible for the Terra Prime achievement, even though I only have 5 Paranoia cards in it, rather than the six required by the achievement.

Also, this deck seems to have netted me the Wait, what? achievement, even though there were no unconverted 2EBC cards in the deck. A number of the MACOs appear to still be listed in the deckbuilder by their 2E collector information, even though they have been converted.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:I have a (currently private) deck that says it is eligible for the Terra Prime achievement, even though I only have 5 Paranoia cards in it, rather than the six required by the achievement.

Also, this deck seems to have netted me the Wait, what? achievement, even though there were no unconverted 2EBC cards in the deck. A number of the MACOs appear to still be listed in the deckbuilder by their 2E collector information, even though they have been converted.
Paranoia counter for Terra Prime fixed.

Wait, what? The 2EBC split messed up the code and this achievement ended.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
eberlems wrote:Wait, what? The 2EBC split messed up the code and this achievement ended.
Well, now I feel doubly special.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
I didn’t feel particularly burdened by throwing in a 3rd copy of Homicidal Expedient to bring things up to 6. *shrug*

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Given that Korath came out like over a year and a half ago, is there a reason that the Good Casting: Armstrong (Korath) achievement (and its Great Casting counterpart) never got updated to allow 1e players to earn it?

I'm guessing it's just a case of nobody caught it, but now that I'm pointing it out can we get it updated please?

Thanks! :cheersL:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
What's wrong with me? :P
I've just pre-registered for my first event. ( :D ) There's a Dutch flag accompanying my name! Now, I am relatively fond of my Dutch play group compatriots, but I would like a Belgian flag. :wink:
I also saw in the dashboard, that my nationality says "(from) The Netherlands". This is probably due to fact that I, initially, dumped my "flag" on the map, a bit too far north -- in our northern neighbours' back yard.
Can I rectify this myself, somewhere? (I did look around.) Or can anyone here do this? Thx! :thumbsup:

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
SudenKapala wrote:What's wrong with me? :P
I've just pre-registered for my first event. ( :D ) There's a Dutch flag accompanying my name! Now, I am relatively fond of my Dutch play group compatriots, but I would like a Belgian flag. :wink:
I also saw in the dashboard, that my nationality says "(from) The Netherlands". This is probably due to fact that I, initially, dumped my "flag" on the map, a bit too far north -- in our northern neighbours' back yard.
Can I rectify this myself, somewhere? (I did look around.) Or can anyone here do this? Thx! :thumbsup:
*at the top of the page -- click on DASHBOARD
*in the Personal Information box -- click on EDIT
*then edit your information, address & map pin and click SAVE

This should fix the problem

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Jono wrote:

That should work in theory, but I've updated my address AND moved the pin AND hit update, and yet it still has me in Romulus/ Maryland instead of Cardassia/ Alabama so methinks something isn't connected right...

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:
Jono wrote:

That should work in theory, but I've updated my address AND moved the pin AND hit update, and yet it still has me in Romulus/ Maryland instead of Cardassia/ Alabama so methinks something isn't connected right...
Yeah, the APIs that I used to tap into for updating these are no longer functional, and because you've already had a Region/State assigned, it's not flagging them for me to fix manually. I'll go in and fix these ones now, anybody else with similar issues please PM me with your new state/country/region and I'll get those fixed as well.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]