For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 454 posts

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Jono, thanks for the suggestions (had tried that already, but still); Armus, for making me feel not alone with my problems (LOL); and Maelwys for making me have one less problem (can you also fix IRL stuff that easily? :P ). :thumbsup: :cheersL:
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Emperor
Armus wrote:Given that Korath came out like over a year and a half ago, is there a reason that the Good Casting: Armstrong (Korath) achievement (and its Great Casting counterpart) never got updated to allow 1e players to earn it?

I'm guessing it's just a case of nobody caught it, but now that I'm pointing it out can we get it updated please?

Thanks! :cheersL:
As you guessed, it's a lot harder to keep up with newly qualifying cards to old achievements than it is to create new ones. I've made a note to add this with a future release.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Can Caretaker's Guest and I get a special achievement for playing each other in two tournaments simultaneously?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Were you playing the same game and counting twice? Or did you have two separate games setup side by side and play both at once?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Maelwys wrote:Were you playing the same game and counting twice? Or did you have two separate games setup side by side and play both at once?

I think they were playing 2e Day 1 Round 6 and 1e Aberdeen Anarchy Round 1 simultaneously.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Armus wrote:
Maelwys wrote:Were you playing the same game and counting twice? Or did you have two separate games setup side by side and play both at once?

I think they were playing 2e Day 1 Round 6 and 1e Aberdeen Anarchy Round 1 simultaneously.
This.*

*We didn't actually participate in the Anarchy Round 1. Maria paired us for Round 1 after we jumped in for Round 2 and gave us a TT 50-50.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:We didn't actually participate in the Anarchy Round 1. Maria paired us for Round 1 after we jumped in for Round 2 and gave us a TT 50-50.
For those unfamiliar with the Anarchy: that was far from the strangest thing that happened during that event... :shifty:

8) :P :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
Armus wrote:

This.*

*We didn't actually participate in the Anarchy Round 1. Maria paired us for Round 1 after we jumped in for Round 2 and gave us a TT 50-50.
What?!

COLLUSION! From our Chair no less!

Impeachment proceedings must begin immediately!

I always knew Maggie's claim of playing two games at once was Fake News.

Sad.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

:P :P :P

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I was very happy to, ah... achieve (collect?) this Achievement and its companion, since I love [Bor] -- and while not playing with it, I did choose that mission consciously (see my mission report and related deck list) for my deck (because fun!) -- although I didn't know there was an Achievement attached to it. :) Nice surprise when I got home. 8)

But -- to get on-topic -- what's wrong with the graphics for these achievements? The icon doesn't show, there's only the 'broken graphic' placeholder.
Is anyone aware of that?

(Not an emergency, obviously -- just askin'! :wink: )

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
SudenKapala wrote:I was very happy to, ah... achieve (collect?) this Achievement and its companion, since I love [Bor] -- and while not playing with it, I did choose that mission consciously (see my mission report and related deck list) for my deck (because fun!) -- although I didn't know there was an Achievement attached to it. :) Nice surprise when I got home. 8)

But -- to get on-topic -- what's wrong with the graphics for these achievements? The icon doesn't show, there's only the 'broken graphic' placeholder.
Is anyone aware of that?

(Not an emergency, obviously -- just askin'! :wink: )
I posted a list of broken image links for Achievements on the previous page.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Jono wrote:I posted a list of broken image links for Achievements on the previous page.
Great work! :o Now we can add mine --
Chair's Challenge 2019: Assimilate This!
Chair's Challenge 2019: Participant Aha, I see now that this is not really a 'companion' to the other one, but rather another one -- which you had already noted in your list. :thumbsup:

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Asking again, since Rogue popped in ...
commdecker wrote:Is the Starfleet Empire Player achievement really supposed to require Halkan Council and Imperial Intimidation? Those fit with a theme of [OS] [TE], not [SF] [TE] . Maybe this doesn't belong there, and was cut-and-pasted from the TOS Empire Player achievement?

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi guys, I just uploaded my 23 achievements deck (https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=42900), but it lacks the following 2 achievements:

Up the Anted
Patterns of Lies

As far as I know the deck should be eligible for those two, but unfortunately those two dont show up on the list.

Need some help here.

Thank you,

Nerdo

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]