For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:33 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:24 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:19 pm Your avatar, with the... sportman (or actor? Or both?)... is that Captain Obvious? :lol:
It's Hulk Hogan (of 1980s American Wrestling fame) with @Armus' face photoshopped onto him.
Not just my face. Check out that right hand!

@prylardurden does great work.
Nice!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:33 pm FYI: A fast ship would be nice -- one of the versions breaks the DS9 Problems achievement.
Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
It wasn't the one from the movie was it?

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:27 am
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:33 pm FYI: A fast ship would be nice -- one of the versions breaks the DS9 Problems achievement.
Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
It wasn't the one from the movie was it?
No. That one should break the Ach, IMO. So I didn't even try that one.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:37 am https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... 5007ec86c5 seems to work
For me, now, too. (It was the R one that gave me problems earlier; tried multiple times. Let's assume I did it wrong, then.)

However, I see now, having both V and R versions doesn't break Highlander. Doesn't that look at title?
Edit: it does break, correctly. I refreshed but didn't recalculate by pressing the Ach button again. (Not yet fully used to that.) :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
How can one see whether a decay achievement (which doesn't list an end date on its description page) is still a valid one?
Say, Ahh that's better. Its page shows a "timed" icon, but no end date. Last earned in 2019, so I guess it's already expired -- or its requirements have become really uncompetitive?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 pm How can one see whether a decay achievement (which doesn't list an end date on its description page) is still a valid one?
Say, Ahh that's better. Its page shows a "timed" icon, but no end date. Last earned in 2019, so I guess it's already expired -- or its requirements have become really uncompetitive?
Well Backwards converted cards are no longer legal or supported in 1E so I am guessing that one was scheduled to have time out date but is no longer obtainable, so they never bothered to add a timeout date.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hey, so... dogs of war is legal today... and I don't see any new expansion-related achievements in the "new achievements" section (actually I don't see ANY achievements in the "new achievements" section, but I'm guessing that's because the 'new' achievements I was seeing are a month old at this point)

We got pairings going up ostensibly today for the release event, that would be a *real* good thing to know. I'd hate to build a new story mode deck and then not get the achievement because I left out one card or whatever...

Alternatively, if there's *not* any new achievements for this set, that's fine, but please confirm that's the case so I can plan/deckbuild accordingly.

Thanks.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:50 am Hey, so... dogs of war is legal today... and I don't see any new expansion-related achievements in the "new achievements" section (actually I don't see ANY achievements in the "new achievements" section, but I'm guessing that's because the 'new' achievements I was seeing are a month old at this point)

We got pairings going up ostensibly today for the release event, that would be a *real* good thing to know. I'd hate to build a new story mode deck and then not get the achievement because I left out one card or whatever...

Alternatively, if there's *not* any new achievements for this set, that's fine, but please confirm that's the case so I can plan/deckbuild accordingly.

Thanks.
This!!!
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]