For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:55 am @SirRogue I am trying to figure out why I have not received the Battle Stations Victor: Federation Achievement yet?

I got Battle Stations Player: Federation which posted over 24 hours ago and I won the tournament. I know often the victor takes 24 hours after the Player achievement, but that time has since elapsed.

I got TNG Movie Player and Victor from the same event and both show up.
@SirRogue No change this morning, still missing.
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:55 am @SirRogue I am trying to figure out why I have not received the Battle Stations Victor: Federation Achievement yet?

I got Battle Stations Player: Federation which posted over 24 hours ago and I won the tournament. I know often the victor takes 24 hours after the Player achievement, but that time has since elapsed.

That is curious. The deck builder does confirm it qualifies for "Battle Stations Player: Federation." If it does not trigger at tonight's achievement "tick", we can ask Markus to look at it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
SirRogue wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:41 pm

That is curious. The deck builder does confirm it qualifies for "Battle Stations Player: Federation." If it does not trigger at tonight's achievement "tick", we can ask Markus to look at it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Unless there was some change today, I don't hold out any hope for it changing at the tick.... These all dropped the first night and nothing since....
Attachments:
Achievements.PNG
Achievements.PNG (70.86 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:05 pm

Unless there was some change today, I don't hold out any hope for it changing at the tick.... These all dropped the first night and nothing since....
Looks like it has triggered now. Congrats!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
SirRogue wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:41 am
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:05 pm

Looks like it has triggered now. Congrats!
Yep, Thanks. I wonder why it took so long. I guess I can live with the date not matching up, but at least it's there etched in beautiful gold inlay.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
There may be broader issues with achievements being applied. I found two achievements (play & win) that a deck from last year shows eligible but I don't have it, event through someone else from the same event does. Also, many players have gold across almost a year which seems odd.

Stick with the classics & One Through Six
https://www.trekcc.org/achievements/?mo ... amily=1285

Deck
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/?mo ... ckID=29186

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Mugato wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:31 am There may be broader issues with achievements being applied. I found two achievements (play & win) that a deck from last year shows eligible but I don't have it, event through someone else from the same event does. Also, many players have gold across almost a year which seems odd.

Deck
Yeah, I see GooeyChewie earned it at that same event, and looks like MVB would have also had he not already gotten it previously, so it's definately not how the tournament was classified. It might be some weird winner glitch since only the winner in your case and mine were effected.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Mugato wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:31 am There may be broader issues with achievements being applied. I found two achievements (play & win) that a deck from last year shows eligible but I don't have it, event through someone else from the same event does. Also, many players have gold across almost a year which seems odd.

Deck
code required it to be a complete card pool event, but that's now any.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
eberlems wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:58 pm code required it to be a complete card pool event, but that's now any.
I think that’s a good change given the encouragement to try new decks. I wonder if the reason some had it was that they played the same or similar deck in two different events that day. I forgot that some did.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Did y'all run that change by @SirRogue?

I know he's usually very intentional about card pools as it relates to affiliation specific achievements.

I mean, if you win with a [CF] deck in a tournament where only [CF] decks are allowed, did you really "achieve" anything?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:41 pm Did y'all run that change by @SirRogue?

I know he's usually very intentional about card pools as it relates to affiliation specific achievements.

I mean, if you win with a [CF] deck in a tournament where only [CF] decks are allowed, did you really "achieve" anything?
Not yet. Nothing in the description said anything about complete card pool. So, the check was just wrong.

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I play a deck that contained Mora Pal on 4/25/23 and the system only shows that I completed the casting requirement for this Good Casting for playing Mora Pal. As this is the last good casting required for completing the Good Casting for Sloyan character, why has it not been processed by the system.

The last time this happened I was told that the system had to check that all the requirements had been met and it would post 1 day later. My deck posted on Sunday and it is now Wednesday, so what happened? Thanks

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Michael that is not showing on the 2E list that I am looking at on the achievements screen. It only shows that there 3 required for this character to get the achievement.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation