For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts

By grandar
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I see the achievements are up, but is the achievement checker in the deck builder registering them yet? My new decks aren't showing as eligible for the achievements.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I see the achievements are up, but is the achievement checker in the deck builder registering them yet? My new decks aren't showing as eligible for the achievements.
I have received word from @SirRogue that this has now been fixed.
I seem to be missing the (or a) "Dogs Of War Release Event" achievement. E.g., The Gamma Quadrant Release is an eligible achievement for a deck, but with 10+ DoW cards, there is no achv for DoW. I hope there will there be one, eventually...?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:07 am Some achievements start out as hidden, once revealed, it shows up in the decks.
Ah! :wink: Thanks! Oh -- I forgot to mention... I think it the new (DoW) Weyoun doesn't trip the Combs Casting one.
That may be also intended, of course... just in case, letting you know. :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
These. [Down] [Down]
The Ninja Scot wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:59 pm
eberlems wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:53 pm Achievement Standings just got an upgrade from thrusters to warpdrive.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheersL: :cheersR: :cheersL: :cheersR:

Also,
eberlems wrote:Achievements got recalculated, if there is anything missing let me know.
Looks all fine to me, so far. :thumbsup:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I somehow managed to "lose" Hirogen Player and "Can't do that in 2e" ... da fuq?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:10 pm I somehow managed to "lose" Hirogen Player and "Can't do that in 2e" ... da fuq?
I can only find one [NA] [Hir] deck. I see 26 personnel and ships with [NA] and that's more than 50%. Hirogen Player needs one or more decks with just the [Hir] icon as affiliation icon.
I know that one Olarra had a typo in the affiliation, but that alone did not add [NA] to the deck.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:10 pm I somehow managed to "lose" Hirogen Player and "Can't do that in 2e" ... da fuq?
I also lost "Can't do that in 2e", so that I strangely have a white-not-grey box and also an Earned date. Clearly the reason is that since I earned it, the "Vulcan Player" requirement was added, and I haven't done that yet.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:08 am
I can only find one [NA] [Hir] deck. I see 26 personnel and ships with [NA] and that's more than 50%. Hirogen Player needs one or more decks with just the [Hir] icon as affiliation icon.
I know that one Olarra had a typo in the affiliation, but that alone did not add [NA] to the deck.
Ok that deck qualified for the Hirogen player achievement when I played it in 2018, and only recently (like, VERY recently) did something change.

So something is either wonky now or it was wonky then.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:49 am
eberlems wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:08 am
Ok that deck qualified for the Hirogen player achievement when I played it in 2018, and only recently (like, VERY recently) did something change.

So something is either wonky now or it was wonky then.
Previously how it worked was that for dual-affiliation personnel, the achievement only looked at what version of that person you put in the deck. You could make the same deck pass or fail the Hirogen player achievement based on what version of the dual affiliation personnel you were using in the decklist.

My guess, without looking at the the deck or anything else, is that something changed with how the dual affiliation personnel are evaluated. Even if it were something as simple as they each count as both, that would make a lot of Hirogen decks not count as Hirogen. Since all the holograms are dual affiliation with NA, the NA count would instantly become higher than the Hirogen count.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:49 am So something is either wonky now or it was wonky then.
<reads Lucas' explanation>

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation