For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts

By Warrior50
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the response. If it will help I played a Past Klingon deck on Saturday 9/12/20 in the event that was at Campus Cards 2 in Winter Park, Fl run by Mr. Sean O'Reilly. My achievements I was doing was the All Our Yesterdays release, Up the anted Dilemma achievement and Good Casting for Krase, which is a Lenard Casting achievement.

Thanks for looking into this.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Warrior50 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 am Thanks for the response. If it will help I played a Past Klingon deck on Saturday 9/12/20 in the event that was at Campus Cards 2 in Winter Park, Fl run by Mr. Sean O'Reilly. My achievements I was doing was the All Our Yesterdays release, Up the anted Dilemma achievement and Good Casting for Krase, which is a Lenard Casting achievement.

I don't have the ability to fix this, but eberlems, Maelwys and JeBuS do.

By Cmdr Xym (Joseph Bazemore)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:18 am
Warrior50 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:21 am Thanks for the response. If it will help I played a Past Klingon deck on Saturday 9/12/20 in the event that was at Campus Cards 2 in Winter Park, Fl run by Mr. Sean O'Reilly. My achievements I was doing was the All Our Yesterdays release, Up the anted Dilemma achievement and Good Casting for Krase, which is a Lenard Casting achievement.

I played in the same tourney and didn't get the achievements either. :(
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Cmdr Xym wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:18 am

I played in the same tourney and didn't get the achievements either. :(
Acknowledged. We're trying to figure out why it didn't do the backlog.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
@T-Ricks @Warrior50
I have just reprocessed the achievements. There are still a couple wrinkles to be worked out, but please let me know if you have your achievements now.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Many things appear to be wonky with Achievements right now.

First off the PVP and OP tabs are missing.

I also appear to have been awarded at least one achievement that I definitely did not earn. I have been awarded the gold on both Enterprise block player and Enterprise Block Victor. It was awarded on 19 December, 2018. I have neither played in nor won an Enterprise Block tournament.

Next, I played a deck that is legal for both the Aggressive and Conservative Tongo achievements this past Tuesday, but was not awarded them.

Finally, I have run several IDIC Draft tournaments over the years, the most recent happened last November, but I haven't been awarded the achievement for running one of those. How do I indicate in the tournament system that one of my events is IDIC draft so that I may get that achievement?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm First off the PVP and OP tabs are missing.
Just fixed this problem. Looking into the other things.
Next, I played a deck that is legal for both the Aggressive and Conservative Tongo achievements this past Tuesday, but was not awarded them.
Fixed(ish). I don't know why these weren't awarded earlier, but you have them now. I ran the job and it awarded them. No code changes or anything, which means it should have been awarding them all along.
Finally, I have run several IDIC Draft tournaments over the years, the most recent happened last November, but I haven't been awarded the achievement for running one of those. How do I indicate in the tournament system that one of my events is IDIC draft so that I may get that achievement?
Can you point me to someone who does have the achievement? (I really just want to know the ID for it.)
Last edited by JeBuS on Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:50 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm First off the PVP and OP tabs are missing.
Just fixed this problem. Looking into the other things.
Thanks! You may want to check the code on awarding gold on achievements. I definitely didn't get gold on the Tongo ones.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Regarding the "Gold Achievements", if I recall correctly, they were only supposed to last for a short period of time after being "won" for the first time. I don't remember if this was a month, three months or six months. But, I know there are several achievements still dolling out Gold over a year after they were first one.

Also, anyone know what happened to the "status bar" in the achievements. Those are the bars that tell you how close you are to completely an achievement for the Play X deck 5 times or Play X deck 10 times, etc. They are all now blank and one of the Orlando players worries he lost all his work towards the Play 5 or Play 10 achievements. He also wants to know how many more times he has to play a certain deck before unlocking the achievement.

Thanks!

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maelwys wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:23 am
JeBuS wrote:
Nerdopolis Prime wrote: Well, thats very unfortunate and I must say it pisses me off quite a bit. I "sacrificed" a tournament to squeeze in as many achievements as I could and then this???

Bloody hell ... I´m speechless.
I cannot confirm this, but my suspicion is that this was a technical limitation. Each achievement is a separate database query, I believe. Running too many could cause the database to timeout, which is generally a bad thing with unpredictable consequences.
Actually, it's much simpler than that. It has to run all of the queries anyway, so limiting the number of achievements you can earn doesn't really help with that.
The real reason is that when I was setting up the database field to hold all of the achievements, I thought "Hmm... 100 characters should be enough, most decks will only have 4-5 deck achievements and surely nobody will go completely crazy and try to include THAT many more". And with each most achievement codes being 3 characters long, but a couple spacers on each side, apparently that holds approximately 20 achievements in the field.

Since I obviously underestimated players capacity for crazy deck builds, I've now doubled the size of that field, and those two achievements are showing up for the deck now.
Thank you for fixing that.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]