For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 356 posts

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
AllenGould wrote:
KillerB wrote: Come one man, you're trying to paint a picture of me. So many ?????? from you. I'm not playing your game.
No, I'm calling you on your bullshit. Get used to it.
Never stop Allen, but that's unofficially Mike Shea's job. I'll be on a PoR. Do it there, or be my guest on the Discard Pile: Christmas Special.

Let's settle it like men, face-to-face. Not with fire.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
Stand down, asshole.
My Protest is over.

Texas Chainsaw Masters 2- Tentative date: November 8th thru 11th 2018

I'm glad MvB isn't going to be petty. I'm too old for nerd wars. I'm glad to be able to go to Chicago Nationals. I look forward to my punishment shots of Melort. MvB has pick all great cities for North America 2018.

Now we can get back to kayfabe...

I was a real dickhead in the chat room tonight. Something about a star trek chat room... combined with my intolerance for Empty Worlds I just de-evolved into old KillerB.

I'm not apologizing for it. You people obviously need a villain at all times. That's what I do people. I do the jobs that need to be done. That's why I'm still here after all the years. That's why you can't get rid of me. I GET THE JOB DONE.

To make it worse I do it fair and square. My World Title doesn't have stank on it. I didn't kill a continent to get my title. I didn't need deleted footage and a massive cover up to keep my title.

2017 was Flawless.... in 2018 the UNDISPUTED ERA begins!

First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote: I'm glad MvB isn't going to be petty.
The event that he had already said was yours before you started adding conditions?

Should be interesting in this new "hold my event hostage until I get what I want" paradigm.
Ambassador
By rsutton41 (Ryan Sutton)
 - Ambassador
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
I am thankful for KillerB and your self proclaimed villain role. This needed to be done when the incident happened. I am happy I don't have to take a knee for 2018 as I was planning. Now lets get on with it start the OP Director Candidates Interview process and lets get back to business.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:
KillerB wrote: I'm glad MvB isn't going to be petty.
The event that he had already said was yours before you started adding conditions?

Should be interesting in this new "hold my event hostage until I get what I want" paradigm.
As far as I know, no one ever officially told John he could do another TCM next year. All he'd been officially told was something like "hopefully we can fit it on the schedule". Now, that was probably as simple was MVB not wanting to make commitments he wasn't sure he could keep, and everyone sort of assumed it would happen, but I don't believe John had ever gotten a clear "yes".

But even if I'm wrong about that sequence of events, it's odd that you think John putting conditions on his offer to feed and house dozens of us degenerates in his home, where his kids sleep, for half a week is unacceptable.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
I have no beef with MvB. He told me in Texas "if you want it it's yours". I never committed to 2018. Now I have.

Did I use TCM as a piece on the board? Yes. It was my rook.

Does that make me a terrorist? Worse. According to Brian it makes me an Ayn Rand protagonist

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:According to Brian it makes me an Ayn Rand protagonist
I don't even get credit for my Tamarian metaphors anymore :(

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:
KillerB wrote:According to Brian it makes me an Ayn Rand protagonist
I don't even get credit for my Tamarian metaphors anymore :(
Organized Play, when the shields fell. Hosp and Corbettat Tanagraon the forums.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation