For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 787 posts

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Yea I just want to say that even though I haven't been super active in the dojo and I haven't played as many games as I would like (I've been busy with a school I'm going to) I think the dojo is a really cool place and I think its invaluable for a community to have a good set up like the dojo for hanging out and communicating and I can't wait to get back to a normal schedule and play more games. So :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to the ancient one, Bosskamiura.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Bigm264 wrote:Yea I just want to say that even though I haven't been super active in the dojo and I haven't played as many games as I would like (I've been busy with a school I'm going to) I think the dojo is a really cool place and I think its invaluable for a community to have a good set up like the dojo for hanging out and communicating and I can't wait to get back to a normal schedule and play more games. So :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to the ancient one, Bosskamiura.
Dude - that was very nice of you to say. Thank you.

I’m glad that our online group is growing everyday like it has been. And you’ve been part of that with the game you played as a new member of The Online League. Don’t forget it.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:
I’m glad that our online group is growing everyday like it has been. And you’ve been part of that with the game you played as a new member of The Online League. Don’t forget it.

TK
It's amazing how discord has hit the sweet spot for so many different gaming communities. Definitely something in there about taking one thing and doing it well ... community chat for web, community for android, community chat for iPhone ... let people fill in the rest themselves.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote:
bosskamiura wrote:

TK
It's amazing how discord has hit the sweet spot for so many different gaming communities. Definitely something in there about taking one thing and doing it well ... community chat for web, community for android, community chat for iPhone ... let people fill in the rest themselves.
I think what’s appealing more and more to me is the voice chat ability and how easier they make larger group chatting (read Tribbles). I’m following through with this idea by running my next Tribbles event entirely within the Discord channel.

But the organized message board/chat room/Skype ability that you’re referring to - I completely agree. They’re doing it right.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
We have 16 players online right now with 47 registered.

And we’re having a great conversation! We’re talking Lackey, Trek, making our own Trek programs, Dream cards, and a lot more! We even have some guys playing some games in the voice channels!

If you haven’t yet - sign up today and give The Dojo’s Discord Channel a chance! Regardless if you’re old or new, Klingon or Romulan join in on the conversation today!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
We need just one more (!) to reach our initial goal of 50 unique players!

Can we do it guys?! I know we can. Who will be the 50th?

TK
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]