For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 787 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:02 pm This social media channel censors alternative viewpoints. Join me on parler.com/naetor
Hi Friend,
I'm sorry you feel this way. You were always a valuable contributor in the 2e channel but I would like to challenge your statement.

I offer that this social media channel simply asks its membership to follow rules. Of course you can have your alternative viewpoint, as long as you express them in a way that's respectful of others.
TK

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Naetor wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:02 pm This social media channel censors alternative viewpoints. Join me on parler.com/naetor
Naetor wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:05 am
Ensign Q wrote:thats unlikely. you add nothing to the server and just leech of trekccs community.
the best times we had, was when you were offline. but if the others want to cope to you dictatorship, so be it.

But its my fault, if someone calls himself boss, his attitude and motives are pretty obvious.
?

It's a pretty nice setup to organize online games and communicate with each other. That was it's original design. But then TK added a lot of other nice features that can't really be replicated on these forums and I think people enjoy.

Pretty much every online game in existence has a player-administrative Discord channel.
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]