For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 790 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Kaiser wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:What happened all of a sudden? The Dojo was coming along nicely, but the past day and a half has seen a tremendous surge.

Not that I'm complaining. It's good news. But where'd it come from? I'm guessing the Dojo link on the TrekCC homepage didn't have THIS much of an effect by itself.

EDIT: Oh, and congratulations on passing into triple digits!
Might be a few us being busy on social media posting links to various services, resources and threads here has helped. TK is doing a god job there; Austin shared some Masters impessions; even i have answered about ten PMs these past days on FB referring people to this thread or the dilemma app or the lackey thread. Hopefully some of the guys stick around (many seem to be collectors or premiere/first few sets only Decipher era players).
Why haven’t you signed up yet?

TK

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bosskamiura wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:What happened all of a sudden? The Dojo was coming along nicely, but the past day and a half has seen a tremendous surge.

Not that I'm complaining. It's good news. But where'd it come from? I'm guessing the Dojo link on the TrekCC homepage didn't have THIS much of an effect by itself.

EDIT: Oh, and congratulations on passing into triple digits!
Might be a few us being busy on social media posting links to various services, resources and threads here has helped. TK is doing a god job there; Austin shared some Masters impessions; even i have answered about ten PMs these past days on FB referring people to this thread or the dilemma app or the lackey thread. Hopefully some of the guys stick around (many seem to be collectors or premiere/first few sets only Decipher era players).
Why haven’t you signed up yet?

TK
Is this thing entirely app based or is there a web page I can go to? If it's all app based, that's my reason for not signing up.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:Is this thing entirely app based or is there a web page I can go to? If it's all app based, that's my reason for not signing up.
It has a cell app. (Think of it like being able to text all your TrekCC friends without having to know their cell number which is HUGE when you consider you know people in quite a few countries)

It has a desktop app.

It was a website that requires no install. I use this while at work.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Se7enofMine wrote:And he breaks the century.

Well. Fn. Done. Sir.

This is good for the game so kudos to you.
Thanks! I want this to be the thing that ties us all together.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
103 - Welcome to The Discord, Bardez!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:
Se7enofMine wrote:And he breaks the century.

Well. Fn. Done. Sir.

This is good for the game so kudos to you.
Thanks! I want this to be the thing that ties us all together.

TK
That sounds pretty kinky ...
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
100 PLAYERS!

You might have heard already, but yesterday we hit 100 players!

I didn't think we could do it this fast, but we did. Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far! And to those that haven't, why not? You're missing out on great conversation with great people.

Can we hit 125 players? I think we can!!

Let's give it a try!
gen0002.jpg
gen0002.jpg (92.4 KiB) Viewed 1356 times

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
We have 28 players online right now with 105 registered.

A new record high for us!

We're talking and brainstorming regarding the new Table Top Simulator app and we're talking about opening packs! Nasty Nate has a new video out, and so does Kevin.

Come say hello to all of our new recruits! Sign up or sign in now!

"We are the future"!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
HoodieDM wrote:Then start a new discord or FB messenger channel and invite your locals to talk there.
This is something that I've been thinking about for sometime. Offering The Discord for the creation of channels for "closed" or "locals only" groups.

I like this idea because it would help organize us all, make communications easier AND we wouldn't have to deal with phone numbers OR international rates for calls/texting! It's all internet/app based!

For example: Nasty Nate comes to me one day and tells me "Yo - Thomas. I'm tired of having to deal with cell phone numbers and group chats and locking myself out of them if I accidentally delete the chat. Can I just make a channel in your Discord server and call it "Da Tr0ll Chat"? I want to include me, you, and Killerb.".

I'd say fine and through the use of the permission structure I created, only allow those three individuals to both see the room and post within it.

::whispers:: This *secret room* is real and it exist and it has happened. I can do this.

I'll probably cross-post this on The Dojo's Discord Channel thread soon.

Thanks!
TK

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]