For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 787 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Trek fans!
I wanted to take a minute to thank each and every one of the 350 members who have helped The Dojo's Discord Server grow to the size it has. Without you guys, this would not have been possible. Thank you again!

350 members is awesome and I'm really happy we have a place like this which everyone is enjoying, but can we reach 400 members?!

If you haven't yet - sign up today! Not only is it a place to get news on all of my events, but it's a nice place to just come and hang out and talk to other members and enthusiasts. Just come through and have a conversation about anything.

It's so easy to join and just start participating!

*Use this link here to sign up!
*Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
*Don't forget to download the mobile app!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:39 pm, edited 531 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
31 - Welcome to The Discord Owen Swart!

TK
Last edited by bosskamiura on Mon May 21, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Lots of updates today including the new welcome page, new player resources, a suggestion box and more!

Stop on by and check out everything!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
33 - Welcome to The Discord JadziaDax8!

TK
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
bosskamiura wrote:33 - Welcome to The Discord JadziaDax8!

TK
Thanks! Now I just have to motivate myself to figure out Lackey and get a deck in. :shifty:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote:Thanks! Now I just have to motivate myself to figure out Lackey and get a deck in. :shifty:
I'm a follower of The Dojo, converted around the time of Discord. Definitely will be more active there during the winter, but it is awesome to jump online and find an opponent quick. Great for testing new deck ideas, or putting a build through the paces while refining it if your local guys are busy. Or... like me... playing your local guys online to avoid traveling amongst the snow drifts!
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
bosskamiura wrote:33 - Welcome to The Discord JadziaDax8!

TK
Thanks! Now I just have to motivate myself to figure out Lackey and get a deck in. :shifty:
You don't even need to play in any of The Ancient One's events to participate in The Dojo's Discord Channel. Just come and chat with everyone.

TK

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]