For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 790 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Hello!
Today, we're in the hunt for our 250th member.

Will you be that member? Who will it be?? Keep your eyes locked on this thread for updates!

...can't wait to celebrate!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
We did it!

WE did it - emphasis on we.

I would like to thank each and every member who posted an invite link back to The Dojo somewhere out there on the internet.

I would like to thank each and every member who recommended The Dojo to their buddy or whole playgroups.

I would like to thank my moderation team! @Iella, @Retrogamer82, @mWagner84 and @David1864! Keeping The Dojo so organized is no small task - and I understand that! These guys believe in what I am trying to achieve and are actively helping to make that vision a reality.

I would like to thank @Jon Carter, Pfti-sama for operating a large section of The Dojo's Organized Play initiatives.

Thank you once more, and we'll see each other again at 300!

--
The future is bright in The Dojo, so why haven't you signed up yet? Its inspiring to think of what this community can accomplish when we put aside our difference and come together! Come be part of something bigger than any site or game - come be part of a family!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Interested in discussing First Edition, Second Edition or Tribbles, and would like to make some new pals along the way? Believe it or not, a lot of people just like you, want the same thing and they are waiting for you in The Dojo.

Each and everyday, new and returning players make their way to the game's premiere Discord Server, The Dojo, to meet other like minded individuals to discuss strategy and play the games they love!

Join The Dojo today, and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 62 players VISIBLE online right now with 251 registered.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

Hello!
Fans of The Dojo, we're making big moves today with several new channels and lively discussions occurring both in public and private channels.

@Fritzinger now has a space to refine his new format.
@KGCarini is opening a space to discuss encouraging the everyday play of this game we all love.

While they can copy what works for The Dojo, they can't copy our success!

We are the House Of Ideas. Trailblazing since 2018.

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
258 - Welcome to The Discord, Frool!

From the TrekCC forum!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Interested in discussing First Edition, Second Edition or Tribbles, and would like to make some new pals along the way? Believe it or not, a lot of people just like you, want the same thing and they are waiting for you in The Dojo.

Each and everyday, new and returning players make their way to the game's premiere Discord Server, The Dojo, to meet other like minded individuals to discuss strategy and play the games they love!

Join The Dojo today, and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 65 players VISIBLE online right now with 258 registered.

Hello!
The community is in pain at the moment regarding recent nominations and resignations and we're trying to do what we can over in The Dojo to provide a place for members to discuss the issues at hand, safely.

Visit the #RoundTable_Germany channel to participate.

While they can copy what works for The Dojo, they can't copy our success!
We are the House Of Ideas. Trailblazing since 2018.
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]