For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 790 posts

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I just want to take a moment and thank bosskamiura (TK) for The Dojo. I joined last year when I think there were maybe around 20 or so members, but TK was super helpful and welcoming as I have been away from the game for many years. I was able to play a few games of 2e and Tribbles. I have met some really great people who were willing to help me out and explain things to me along the way. If you haven't joined, do yourself a favor and join. I have been away due to work, but I made sure to read all the post and comments and it only has helped me keep updated with what is going on. Thanks bosskamiura!! :D
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Subcommander Mario wrote:I just want to take a moment and thank bosskamiura (TK) for The Dojo. I joined last year when I think there were maybe around 20 or so members, but TK was super helpful and welcoming as I have been away from the game for many years. I was able to play a few games of 2e and Tribbles. I have met some really great people who were willing to help me out and explain things to me along the way. If you haven't joined, do yourself a favor and join. I have been away due to work, but I made sure to read all the post and comments and it only has helped me keep updated with what is going on. Thanks bosskamiura!! :D
Thanks man!

TK

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Gotta say, the discord server for the CCG is right. Comfy and easy on the eyes. You wanna talk about an aspect of the game? More than likely there is a channel within you can chat to your hearts content. Wanna play a game at the moments notice? Well there is a channel there as well that is being stalked by all kinds of weird card players that will snap open lackey and explore the spaceline. Tribbles? Now there is a channel about those sexy little balls of fur. 2E? Who cares.... 1E? Hot damn! And the work and effort put into the whole shabang? Gotta give the Bossman props! I lurk there, trying to get the elusive discord bling, given out from the gods on mount trek... hell I might even tell you about my naked tribble collection!

Beers for the Bossman!
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Squircifer wrote:Gotta say, the discord server for the CCG is right. Comfy and easy on the eyes. You wanna talk about an aspect of the game? More than likely there is a channel within you can chat to your hearts content. Wanna play a game at the moments notice? Well there is a channel there as well that is being stalked by all kinds of weird card players that will snap open lackey and explore the spaceline. Tribbles? Now there is a channel about those sexy little balls of fur. 2E? Who cares.... 1E? Hot damn! And the work and effort put into the whole shabang? Gotta give the Bossman props! I lurk there, trying to get the elusive discord bling, given out from the gods on mount trek... hell I might even tell you about my naked tribble collection!

Beers for the Bossman!
Beers for everyone in The Dojo’s Discord Channel! On The Ancient One! (Japanese beers of course!)

Honestly though pal, thank you for this.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Tired of those other Trek CCG Discords that haven't had a single new message in over a week and you're dying to talk some Trek with people who are actually logged into the server?! So are a lot of people just like you! We have many joining everyday from the TrekCC message boards, from Facebook groups, from Yahoo! groups and even now, from Reddit groups.

Join ours today and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 28 players VISIBLE online right now with 132 registered. We have 6 bots running.

· BOTH of our Top10 updates!
· Our Message Activity update!

· We're doing DREAM CARDS and SIGNATURES now! Show us yours.

· The Dojo's Discord Channel is now offering prive sub-channels to help support local, regional and national playgroups. Move your Facebook group, your Yahoo! group, or your text group into The Discord to help avoid international text rates and fees!

· A big THANK YOU to Ensign Q for taking it upon himself to advertise on the TrekCCG Reddit pages!
· A big THANK YOU to Ocelo01 for trying to champion us on Twitter!

· A new channel - #jimcushman_tv! Jim is opening 10 packs of random 1e sets per episode and streaming it right into The Dojo's Discord Channel! Tune in now!!

· We're rewarding participation inside of The Discord now! See below!!

· NEW: THANK YOU to both Subcommander Mario and Squircifer for the reviews!

Come check US out!
Why haven't you signed up yet?

"We are the future"!
"The Dojo - The House Of Innovation & Ideas"!
"It's Time To Unite The Tribes!"

_ _
· Please note: Only one message every five seconds is counted.

_ _
· Please note: All messages are counted. Dedicated To The Way leaderboard! Est. 05/16/19.

_ _
· Please note: Only one message is counted per minute.
Last edited by bosskamiura on Fri May 31, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: