For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 790 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello!
@RomanaAoko has complete her full-art redo of the Premiere set! Sign up or login NOW to download the entire PDF.

Friend, its never to late to be part of something larger than just any single player or fan. We're waiting for you on the other side. Join us - the invite link is in my signature below!

- -
BELOW: Since completing Premiere, @RomanaAoko has focused her efforts on Alternate Universe! Below are some of her very first reveals from the AU Full-Art redo!

Image Image
Last edited by bosskamiura on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
These are pulled from the Bluray remaster, right? I don't remember these things looking that good even on the show back in the day, let alone the cards.

Gorgeous.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:These are pulled from the Bluray remaster, right? I don't remember these things looking that good even on the show back in the day, let alone the cards.

Gorgeous.
I can confirm that they are @Armus.

TK

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:These are pulled from the Bluray remaster, right? I don't remember these things looking that good even on the show back in the day, let alone the cards.

Gorgeous.
If you haven't seen the blu-rays you're missing out.

Her work on these is pretty fantastic. The two compliment each other nicely IMHO
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello!
@RamonaAoko has complete her full-art redo of the Premiere set! Sign up or login NOW to download the entire PDF.

Friend, its never to late to be part of something larger than just any single player or fan. We're waiting for you on the other side. Join us - the invite link is in my signature below!

- -
BELOW: Since completing Premiere, @RamonaAoko has focused her efforts on Alternate Universe! Below are some of her very first reveals from the AU Full-Art redo!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Kaiser wrote:Her work looks really good - now show some respect and get her name right ;)
Just checking to see if you did read these things! :wink:

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello!
@RomanaAoko has complete her full-art redo of the Premiere set! Sign up or login NOW to download the entire PDF.

- -
BELOW: Since completing Premiere, @RomanaAoko has focused her efforts on Alternate Universe! Check out the nifty Neutral Outpost and Echo Papa 607 Killer Drone.

Image Image
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:Love the off border laser on EP607! Reminds me of the Fajo Collection!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks! I’ll pass it along.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Tired of those other Trek CCG Discords that haven't had a single new message in over a week and you're dying to talk some Trek with people who are actually logged into the server?! So are a lot of people just like you! We have many joining everyday from the TrekCC message boards, from Facebook groups, from Yahoo! groups and even now, from Reddit groups.

Join ours today and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 54 players VISIBLE online right now with 242 registered.

Exciting news folks! Talks have began in regard to hosting a 2020 Online World Championship!

Details are still being discussed. Will it happen, I don't know. Let's wait and see. Will this be sponsored by the CC, that remains to be seen. Do we need them to sponsor the event in order to do this? No we do not.

Revisit this thread, or come check out the official channel #online_worlds_2020, for the latest updates as they unfold!

Why haven't you signed up yet?

"We are the future"!
"The Dojo - The House Of Innovation & Ideas"!
"It's Time To Unite The Tribes!"

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.