For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 790 posts
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Tired of those other Trek CCG Discords that haven't had a single new message in over a week and you're dying to talk some Trek with people who are actually logged into the server?! So are a lot of people just like you! We have many joining everyday from the TrekCC message boards, from Facebook groups, from Yahoo! groups and even now, from Reddit groups.

Join ours today and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 24 players VISIBLE online right now with 146 registered. We have 6 bots running.

· New charts and metrics!
· Congrats to: DarkSabre, Ensign Q, Iella, Professor Scott, Latok, MidnightLich, Ocelo01, Retrogamer82, Spectre9 and Squircifer for being @Dedicated To The Way.
· We've hit 1,000 messages on Saturday! A record high for us!!
· The Ancient One's June Challenge has been revealed!

· We have a new game called Warp Speed!
· We now have our own moderation team!
· June's events are wrapping up!

Come check US out!
Why haven't you signed up yet?

"We are the future"!
"The Dojo - The House Of Innovation & Ideas"!
"It's Time To Unite The Tribes!"

_ _
· Please note: Only one message every five seconds is counted.

_ _
· Please note: All messages are counted. Dedicated To The Way leaderboard!

_ _
· Please note: Only one message is counted per minute.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Tired of those other Trek CCG Discords that haven't had a single new message in over a week and you're dying to talk some Trek with people who are actually logged into the server?! So are a lot of people just like you! We have many joining everyday from the TrekCC message boards, from Facebook groups, from Yahoo! groups and even now, from Reddit groups.

Join ours today and Expand Your Power In The Universe!

The Dojo's Discord Channel - Join here! Then use this link here to access the channel each time!

_ _
We have 34 players VISIBLE online right now with 149 registered. We have 8 bots running.

Fritzinger is playing Iella in a live Online Casual League match. Come log in and watch/listen!

I am. Jadzaidax8 is. Subcommander Mario is. Squircifer is.

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
As we head into the weekend, our @dedicated to the way Discord contest is almost over for the month!

Standings below!
Ignore me (Our #2 spot lands on #3).
Top Members 01.PNG
Top Members 01.PNG (57.19 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
Ignore me (Our #10 spot lands on #11).
Top Members 02.PNG
Top Members 02.PNG (6.52 KiB) Viewed 1285 times

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
https://discord.com/invite/rsRy5GV
Okay, that time of the month is here again! Time for hot nekkid tribble action! Sweaty sweaty 1E orgies!! We let the 2E folks watch. Join up today and start your online journey to the dark side of the Trek CCG! We have games, different channels for your enjoyment, ask serious rules questions, the meaning of life... you name it... it's here!

This post is Squircifer Approved.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
https://discord.com/invite/rsRy5GV
Okay, that time of the month is here again! Time for hot nekkid tribble action! Sweaty sweaty 1E orgies!! We let the 2E folks watch. Join up today and start your online journey to the dark side of the Trek CCG! We have games, different channels for your enjoyment, ask serious rules questions, the meaning of life... you name it... it's here! But don't tell the 2E players, they eat crayons...

This post is Squircifer Approved.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Thank you everyone for your active participation and help in growing The Dojo to what it is today! We really have began to bridge the gap between the FB Groups, the Yahoo groups, the Reddit pages and this site.

Also, I would like to take a moment to thank both Iella and Squircifer for the help they've provided in the last couple of months. They've been great!

I'll see you all for our 175th!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]