For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
With the holidays coming up, don't forget a little something for you. There are tons of listened Trek related things to take up.

One is building your own Enterprise-D. Years ago, Eaglemoss had a subscription service where they sent you some parts each month for you to assemble, refreshing each month. One is building your own Enterprise-D. After Eaglemoss went under, Fanhome took over the license so you can have an Enterprise of your very own!

I've been subscribed since July. Disclaimer: it's not that Enterprise but I am satisfied with the kits sent. They come with everything you need and a little magazine with each shipment. It can get a bit pricey, but there are huge discounts for the first couple packs and the instructions are through.

Get yours today here! Or here in the UK! Or here in Germany!

By Dunnagh (Andreas Micheel)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Contender
Phew. Thats expensive. I guess they´re doing 31 parts (because the standee is going to be delivered in part 31)
First delivery is 7,50
2 to 31 is 27,90

So the total is 844,50€ Yikes.

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]

New Tribbles set Bad Moon

Why has no one confirmed the obvious. [Trob] […]