For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
My gift went out in the mail today, but I upgraded the shipping so it will arrive on Monday (Christmas Eve). Barring any mail trouble, of course, but the USPS does pretty well. It was later than I would have liked, but there were a lot of components to it that needed to get done. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone!

-crp

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
flrazor wrote:Sent mine out a couple days ago and hopefully should arrive before Christmas.
Glad everything made it, Jer. Merry Christmas to you, your family, and the rest of the Frozen Chosen! :cheersL:
To you and your family and friends as well, Brian! :cheersR:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
That was fast, because it made it here today! Thanks for the gifts, Sean!
secret_santa_1.jpg
secret_santa_1.jpg (235.41 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
I enjoy Fluxx, so seeing TNG Fluxx was a nice surprise! This one will get played a lot here at Casa de Lobban.
secret_santa_2.jpg
secret_santa_2.jpg (203.34 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
I really love the replica Enterprise-E plaque. I'm fairly sure that's getting hung up today!
secret_santa_3.jpg
secret_santa_3.jpg (197.86 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
Merry Christmas, and thank you so much!

-crp
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
My thanks to Michael Moskop for being a terrific Santa! Loved looking through the stack of Padres cards (Tony Gwynn was the highlight!) and everyone here at the house has gotten a kick out of seeing the Picard Tiki mug.
Secret Santa 2018.jpg
Secret Santa 2018.jpg (225.44 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jjh wrote:My thanks to Michael Moskop for being a terrific Santa! Loved looking through the stack of Padres cards (Tony Gwynn was the highlight!) and everyone here at the house has gotten a kick out of seeing the Picard Tiki mug.
YEAH! I am so happy it made it to you so soon. The girl at the UPS Store thought it wouldn't get there until January. It took me a while to find a Mr. Padre in my collection but I am happy he gets a good home.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Just a note to whomever had me for the gift exchange that said package has not arrived.

If you have NOT sent it .. no worries at all. Take your time and there is no pressure or discontent in any way.

But if you have, you may want to track it :D

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I got this about a week ago but finally got around to posting it.

Thanks Johnny Holeva for the great gifts. I love getting the Equilibrium set pasted on card backs and the Reflections & Reflections 2.0 packs.

But, getting a 1E and 2E Jono card (both VERY playable I might add) was extra sweet. Now, I'll have to see if I can sneak them into a deck lol (or get some designers to make them for real).

If you can read the cards, here are their game texts:

[NA] Jono
SECURITY
[Stf]
Orphaned human cadet of the Age of Decision. Born Jeremiah Rossa to Connor and Moria Rossa. Taken during a Talarian raid and adopted by Endor as his own son.
[SD] Youth [SD] Honor [SD] Treachery [DL] Endor OR Connaught Rossa [DL] D'k Tahg
5-5-5

[5] •Jono, Of the Age of Decision
Human
[Stf]
[SD] Honor [SD] Treachery
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, if he is an eligible target for a random selection, you may remove him from the game to prevent and overcome that dilemma.
"You may die."
"I am ready to die."

5-5-5
Attachments:
IMG_2151.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg (41.23 KiB) Viewed 961 times
IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg (47.55 KiB) Viewed 961 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Sorry for the post holidays late post but I did want to give a shout out to Stephan for his amazing creativity.

I was travelling over the holidays this past year but when I got home and found this waiting in my mail, it made my day!

Sending that along with the last 3 WB premiere cards I needed, as well as a foil SWCCG card (yeah I still have a few of those too) and a sealed pack of Holodeck Adventures was a very nice present to close out the holidays with.

Thanks Stephan!

I'm definitely looking forward to doing this again next year, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite Traditions!
Attachments:
Armus_xmas.jpg
Armus_xmas.jpg (218.62 KiB) Viewed 870 times

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wooo. A big thank you Mr. Coyote for the gifts :)

I'll get some pictures up in a bit but I got a lovely note thanking me for joining the writing team (even on a part time basis). And in the hope of helping me in this endeavor, I got two awesome pens 50th Anniversary style (Gorn and Mirror Mirror). As well as a Captain's Log book, where I may jot down my ST musings. Love it!!!

I echo Armus .. this is absolutely becoming one of my favorite traditions :)

Thanks again Daniel :)

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]