For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi there,

Do others play Fleet Command? I think it's relatively fun, although slightly generic with a little ST sauce over it. Too bad it's NuTrek.

Not sure if I'll keep playing both Timelines and Fleet Command, although both are somewhat addictive :-)
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I downloaded and started playing. It is ok. I like the NuTrek designs for the alien species we know from the Prime Universe.

I started an Alliance for us. It is "TrekCC" and the call letters are "TCC."
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Comicbookhero wrote:I downloaded and started playing. It is ok. I like the NuTrek designs for the alien species we know from the Prime Universe.

Nice, I'll have to find that and join up. Have you claimed a system/planet yet?

-crp

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:I downloaded and started playing. It is ok. I like the NuTrek designs for the alien species we know from the Prime Universe.

Whats your username
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Mogor wrote:Whats your username
I sent you a PM. I have the same username here and there.

I'll be honest. I have so many problems with the game that I am not having fun and will probably drop it soon. The editor in me is enraged by the sheer amount of typos in the texts of missions. There is no warning for using latinum in case you hit a button accidentally. Your ships don't return when they are full of mined cargo and just sit, waiting to be blown out of the sky!

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired

Is the alliance still active? Couldn't find it

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]