For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
(I may have started such a topic before. My apologies if so.)

What's the nerdiest thing you have related to these games?

For me, it's my silver border Mot the Barber as I had Evan Lorentz autograph it. I thought I was clever, but apparently I was far from the first.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Before I became a CC member myself, I had a period where I thought it was cool to get my promos signed by CC members. I have three or four release foils signed by some or all of the designers.

Possibly the most surprising of which, the Khan promo from Unnatural Selection. It's the non-foil version (I did get a foil but there were very few printed and I got it later), and it's signed by all three designers: Nick Yankovec, Will Hoskin, and James Hoskin.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Jono wrote:My 1E Explore Dyson Sphere mission autographed by Dr. Freeman Dyson.
:o

I was going to say my signed First Officer Spock, but Sean totally blew that out of the water.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Also less nerdy, but obtained at the same time as the item in the OP (Comicon 2001) since someone there sold me a Collector's Tin for $20:

Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Forrest) was Decipher's guest at their booth that year for Trek, and he was WAY too nice and autographed all of these for me at no charge:

* Silver border Klingon Death Yell
* Silver border Korris
* Temporal Micro-Wormhole
* 4 copies of Drenol

I still regret not also paying to have Wil Wheaton autograph my silver border Wesley Crusher for me.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
That's pretty awesome.
My most memorable signed card is also a non-actor. Out of all the conventions I used to go to (mostly working for Decipher) and all the actors that I met and got cards signed by, the one that stands out most is the Enterprise-C, signed by Eric Stillwell. He was in Toronto for a sci-fi convention (TorontoTrek, I believe), and there was a big line up at some of the other tables for the famous actors, but he was sitting at his table mostly by himself. So I looked up who he was, found out that he'd written the Yesterday's Enterprise episode, and since I happened to have a copy of the ship with me at the time, I took it over and asked him to sign it for me. It seemed to really brighten his day, and I stayed there and talked to him about the episode for a little while before I had to head back to my own table.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Maelwys wrote:
That's pretty awesome.
My most memorable signed card is also a non-actor. Out of all the conventions I used to go to (mostly working for Decipher) and all the actors that I met and got cards signed by, the one that stands out most is the Enterprise-C, signed by Eric Stillwell. He was in Toronto for a sci-fi convention (TorontoTrek, I believe), and there was a big line up at some of the other tables for the famous actors, but he was sitting at his table mostly by himself. So I looked up who he was, found out that he'd written the Yesterday's Enterprise episode, and since I happened to have a copy of the ship with me at the time, I took it over and asked him to sign it for me. It seemed to really brighten his day, and I stayed there and talked to him about the episode for a little while before I had to head back to my own table.

Thats awesome.

I guess the nerdiest one I have is the guide book that was made for the game.

I am proud to say that I have the worlds promo cards from 2010 Germany. I find that pretty exciting that I have them.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
I used to possess this (while getting it signed during TwT playtesting), and depending on where it was in Patty's collection (she moved and downsized a few years back, so her collection was split up among various homes), I may have it again. Although I hope she kept it:

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I used to ihave a t-shirt with the Premier Picard on it i won at a tournament.... I don't know when and I don't remember where lol I wore it until it faded and threw it out. should have saved it!

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]