For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Just read that W. Morgan Sheppard has passed away. My condolences to his family and friends.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment ... spartanntp

I'll always remember his distinctive voice, and imposing presence, especially when he "welcomed" Kirk and McCoy to Rura Penthe.

Could we please get cards of some of his Star Trek roles, such as Ira Graves or Koth, the Warden of Rura Penthe, up on the main page as a fitting tribute? Thank you.
EDIT: Thank you IT team, as they now are Koth and Ira Graves.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
Last edited by MattgomeryScott on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Wow. I just read about this and was coming to post.

I first remember him from the movie Needful Things. I remember thinking that his voice was incredibly distinctive. It just pulled you in.

He was fantastic in Voyager - Bliss as well.

He will be missed.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
:thumbsup: to the IT team for a quick action.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote::thumbsup: to the IT team for a quick action.
Getting the cards up was easy.
The banners proved a bit more of a pain. They've been ready since last March, but thankfully this is the first time since then that I've actually had to turn them on. So of course they didn't work properly the first time. So after a bit of a delay (because my boss took me out to breakfast to celebrate the launch of our new website) those should finally be fixed and working now.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.