For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Looks great and have thought about it...

D&D campaigns x2 and Star Wars RPG campaign x1 top out my RPG time though.

Should you have a try, please report!

Honest

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That is one of the most beautiful RPG books I´ve ever had!

Even more brilliantly designed as many Vampire: The Masquerade books. And that says a lot, because the World of Darkness is such a great and narrative place to enjoy your evenings.

Not sure about the 2D20 system. Heard some uncomfortable stories about it. Do you have any experiences with that system?
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I saw this at the Half Price Books near my house a couple days ago. They wanted $50 for it which obviouslt isn't half priced so I passed. I have all the Decipher era RPG books so if I ever get an inkling to play, I will use those.

(BTW if people would be interested, I have been toying with the idea of doing RPG by forum with the Decipher system here on the boards.)

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:I saw this at the Half Price Books near my house a couple days ago. They wanted $50 for it which obviouslt isn't half priced so I passed. I have all the Decipher era RPG books so if I ever get an inkling to play, I will use those.

(BTW if people would be interested, I have been toying with the idea of doing RPG by forum with the Decipher system here on the boards.)
I definately would be interested.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Bring it to the Discord Channel!

TK

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:Bring it to the Discord Channel!

TK
Use Google Hangouts or something so can see the board if DMing and I know the new RPG uses a ship as a "character sheet" as well. Not sure if Decipher's version did or not that Moskop is using.

~D
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I had the Decipher book at some point (might still have it somewhere - in fact, it was while looking for materials for that game that I stumbled across TrekCC for the first time) as well as another previous incarnation, but could never get anyone to play.

As for the Modiphius game, I've seen it played online (Geek and Sundry's series Shield of Tomorrow was fun) but don't have the book myself.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.