For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I wasnt sure if I was going to get to see it since my son had broken his leg last week. But, my parents came over and pushed my wife and I out the door.

I enjoyed it. It wasnt perfect but it had enough good moments to keep me interested.

Also, I hate to be "that guy" but .. good lord. Even after this many years, I STILL have a huge ass crush on Nicole De Boer. From what I have seen/read, seems like a genuinely nice person AND she is so breathtakingly beautiful *cartoon hearts in my eyes*
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Se7enofMine wrote: Even after this many years, I STILL have a huge ass crush on Nicole De Boer. From what I have seen/read, seems like a genuinely nice person AND she is so breathtakingly beautiful *cartoon hearts in my eyes*
Of course she's a nice person - she's Canadian! :)

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Iron Prime wrote:I enjoyed it! And I think I saw our very own Sexecutioner in the background at one point...
???

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
sexecutioner wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:
I enjoyed it! And I think
I saw our very own Sexecutioner in the background at one point...
???
Some time in the later half of the film - maybe some where in the last quarter - they start to fill the screen with lots of images of people from cons. I could have sword I saw you in the lower right dressed as Khan...

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Now that I've seen it: yes, there's enough there for card sources. It's a very narrow selection, but they're really beautiful shots. It's pretty breathtaking to see the battle from "Sacrifice of Angels" on the big screen..

+1 million. Totally worth the ticket price and proves their point that of all the trek shows, ds9 is easily aging the best.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Now that I've seen it: yes, there's enough there for card sources. It's a very narrow selection, but they're really beautiful shots. It's pretty breathtaking to see the battle from "Sacrifice of Angels" on the big screen..

+1 million. Totally worth the ticket price and proves their point that of all the trek shows,
ds9 is easily aging the best.
+1
Need to get the fam in on a rewatch. I had my son onboard for a while - maybe a season and half? - then we got busy with Real Life.... :(
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0