For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm not monty42
Yes I had other accounts but don't use them anymore.
I have been on social security disability for 12 years.
I have been playing Star Trek ccg for a year.
I have spent 800 dollars between printed and traditional cards.
I spent 135 3 days ago on 204 pages of cards.
My most recent deck is classic Klingon deck. Mp and Tribbles together makes a nasty deck.
I like playing star trek but my group has pretty much downgraded it to occasional now.
I'm 38
My favorite star trek ep is stone of gol eps.
My favorite series order is enterprise, tng, tos, ds9, voyager then discovery.

Since the closest person to me on here is in Knoxville tn. I basically just hang out on here.
I like the community on here. I'm off majority of social media stuff because I don't like defending everything I write online.

There is some things about me
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Enterprise at the top! Woot woot!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hey man! Why don't you come hang out with us on The Discord?

There's a few players in your region there, and you won't have to defend anything either.

TK

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
When somebody opens his introduction like this
Discovery suxs wrote:I'm not monty42
does that mean I can upgrade my social status to Infamous?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Enterprise at the top! Woot woot!

I put them in order by shows that I can go back and watch today.

Ds9 was good but you can't just watch one ep if you never seen the series. Voyager had some really bad eps. Tng really only had one horrible ep to me. All I have to say is the ep where crusher has blank with a ghost. Tos still the same as today as it was then to me. It was not a bad enterprise ep but last ep should of been better.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:When somebody opens his introduction like this
Discovery suxs wrote:I'm not monty42
does that mean I can upgrade my social status to Infamous?
No. Almost correct. It means you can DOWN :thumbsdown: grade it. :P But yes. You may re-grade it to Infamous. Somebody also give the guy a "Most Horrible Person" achievement badge, already! He tries so hard!! :wink: :P :D
Disco wrote:All I have to say is the ep where crusher has blank with a ghost.
You mean the one with the Howard Heirloom Candleetc.? That was werid. But a Victorian horror show in Trek was a bold move... ah, nah, even I can't turn that into something positive. :x
Disco wrote:Tos still the same as today as it was then to me.
And how is that, exactly?
Disco wrote:It was not a bad enterprise ep but last ep should of been better.
Indeed -- spot on. IMO, they invested way too much in (SPOILERS HIDDEN >> )
that character to kill him off in such a horribly futile way. I'm sentimental, and I love my characters. They can die like the main who dies in DS9 -- she went with some dignity somehow plus with a return angle. I hated what they did to that GREAT character in Nemesis, too.

bosskamiura wrote:Why don't you come hang out with us on The Discord?
Hey Boss, please make that "Why don't you ALSO come hang out with us on The Discord", from now on!
Don't steal all the new people away from here! :wink: Let's share them! 8)
Last edited by SudenKapala on Tue May 07, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know what to expect with tos. Basically going warp 14 for example. They make up rules.

Discord answer

I'm anti conformist so that is why I really don't use social media. So my views do not reflect society opinions. If you don't know what conformism is actually.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:I know what to expect with tos. Basically going warp 14 for example. They make up rules.
Yes, only later they started thinking about how to also STICK to rules that were previously made. Well -- it's good that they eventually started taking their product --
and the viewers -- more seriously. But I guess it was so radical, so novel a concept back then, that they didn't even know that it would be looked at with such scrutiny?
Discord answer
I'm anti conformist so that is why I really don't use social media. So my views do not reflect society opinions.
For me, the same is valid about not using them (in general)! I don't like them, and think they encroach(?) too much on our privacy.
However, I will consider joining the Discord, eventually. But i I'm still too busy right here. :)
If you don't know what conformism is actually.
Well, I'm not sure about the difference between anti-conformism and non-confirmism, if any?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Suden Kapala wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:I know what to expect with tos. Basically going warp 14 for example. They make up rules.
Yes, only later they started thinking about how to also STICK to rules that were previously made. Well -- it's good that they eventually started taking their product --
and the viewers -- more seriously. But I guess it was so radical, so novel a concept back then, that they didn't even know that it would be looked at with such scrutiny?
Discord answer
I'm anti conformist so that is why I really don't use social media. So my views do not reflect society opinions.
For me, the same is valid about not using them (in general)! I don't like them, and think they encroach(?) too much on our privacy.
However, I will consider joining the Discord, eventually. But i I'm still too busy right here. :)
If you don't know what conformism is actually.
Well, I'm not sure about the difference between anti-conformism and non-confirmism, if any?

If you ask me a question I bet my answer will always be different from society. Society has done so much brainwashing over the last few centuries. I perfer to think for myself instead of follow traditional ways.

Try this

Wrap a newborn baby girl in a blue blanket. Just seem how many people think it is a boy. It is very simple but it is brainwashing too.

Since Discovery is really just The Michael Burnham[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]