For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
They were up until recently, too fun-o-fobic -- or "benevolent-o-fobic"? -- to even go near those joyful Rommies. But enough is enough. :x Soon, the MU will be as you envision it -- dark, bleak, without any organized goodness. :?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
commdecker wrote:My answer? There are none. They were shot down as they tried to leave Vulcan.
That would be amazing. No one knows who they are. Their story ended thousands of years ago when the Vulcans did the "logical" thing to prevent a future threat.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
But there were rumours of ruins to be found -- and ancient technology.

'Demons of deception and deceit', they were called in legends.

The eventual discovery of a Romulan Gateway, however, was a big disappointment. It was just a Roman-style arch made of stone. No spectacle, no revolutionary transport mode.

Not even Ontario Jones (descendant of a famous Terran archaeologist) thought that it belonged in a museum...

:(
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
commdecker wrote:My answer? There are none. They were shot down as they tried to leave Vulcan.
Just watched DS9 s3e19 - Through the Looking Glass
At the 42m mark, Sisko says he's going to visit the Romulans to see if they'll help the Terran Rebellion. I imagine that Professor Sisko would raise an objection to that if they didn't exist.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
JeBuS wrote:
At the 42m mark, Sisko says he's going to visit the Romulans to see if they'll help the Terran Rebellion. I imagine that Professor Sisko would raise an objection to that if they didn't exist.
At that point she already knew it wasn't the real Benjamin Sisko and could've just gone yeah that's a BS excuse to leave so you can go back to the other timeline.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
Latok wrote:
JeBuS wrote:
At that point she already knew it wasn't the real Benjamin Sisko and could've just gone yeah that's a BS excuse to leave so you can go back to the other timeline.
He never said he was from another timeline. Simply from somewhere else.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
JeBuS wrote:
Latok wrote:
JeBuS wrote: Just watched DS9 s3e19 - Through the Looking Glass
He never said he was from another timeline. Simply from somewhere else.
Professor Sisko is a smart person and the [OS] crossover incident is famous in their timeline so it's a pretty basic inferrence.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]