For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Madred
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Aloha! If you know me (Geoffery, and by "know", I mean maybe we ran into each other at an event sometime), are in the USA, are going to worlds this year in Austria, and could do me a huge favor, please let me know. It just involves transporting some cards to someone else going to worlds. The catch is "some cards" is a 16 pound box that is roughly 15x8x9 inches. I'd ship you the cards beforehand, you'd drop them off at worlds, and I would certainly be willing to throw in a tip (cash or cards) for the transport! Why can't I just ship them? The insured amount would have the recipient paying a ridiculously large import tax due to regulations in Austria and I wouldn't ship them over there without insurance, so a luggage delivery eliminates that!

Anyway, if you'd be willing, let me know, preferably through email (geofferypeterson at the mail that is hot dot com), and we can work out the particulars. Thanks!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]