For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

Which character will die in Season One of Star Trek: Picard

Jean-Luc Picard
27%
Agnes Jurati
33%
Soji Asher
7%
Narek
7%
Raffi Musiker
13%
Cristobal RIos
7%
Elnor
7%
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
In modern serialized shows, it's all the rage to kill someone off at the end of your first season. Star Trek: Picard will have it's first season finale days form now, so which main character would you pick to die in the Huge Battle of Battles?

Even though your beloved character might die, their actor might be sticking around. Half of the characters portrayed by Isa Brioles have died and Santiago Cabrera has five other characters to play as holograms. As much as "Kill someone off in the first season" is the rage, so is "Bring said character back!" is fashionable, too.

Vote in the poll above! Before Thursday because the poll has to close before the episode airs.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I know they're teasing the Picard dying, but that only works if you swap actors to McAvoy for S2. (Or go see what David Birkin is up to these days.)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:I know they're teasing the Picard dying, but that only works if you swap actors to McAvoy for S2.
LOL.
AllenGould wrote:(Or go see what David Birkin is up to these days.)
Well, it seems--
Wikipedia wrote:[--he] is a British artist working with photography and performance art [now].
But I always love to see (and hear) McAvoy, so bring him on. (His role as Leto Atreides II cemented his reputation for me long ago.)

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Well if anybody has to die at the end of season 1, it surely has to be Kurtzman and some of the writing staff.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
monty42 wrote:Well if anybody has to die at the end of season 1, it surely has to be Kurtzman and some of the writing staff.
Not the producers? Y'know, like Sir Pat?
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]