For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Arcane
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I may be remembering wrong, but I previously had curated a list of cards that I had wanted from the Virtual expansions into a deck (I didn't want to print all of the cards in the set, only specific ones) and from that deck I was able to export it as a PDF and print it out.

I tried to do that same thing today, and I can't seem to find the way to view the deck as a PDF. Was this option removed at some point?

Any other advice on how to print out only a selection of cards from the Virtual Sets,

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Go to your file in the deck builder, click "print deck list." That will take you to a screen where all of the cards in your deck are listed along with quantities. Make any changes you need to the quantities (or blank them out if there's specific cards you don't want printed) then click the button at the bottom to generate the pdf file.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]