For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Andrew
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
This footage was uploaded over a month ago. I'm surprised no one here talked about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvW7GkRMMS8

It starts with Brent Spiner explaining the re-casting.

Edit:
Despite his successful professional career, David was beset by personal unhappiness and acute depression. He was booked to play the darkly comic role of Zibalian trader Kivas Fajo on "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (episode "The Most Toys," subsequently played by gifted Canadian actor Saul Rubinek). However, on May 2, 1990, Rappaport's third suicide attempt was successful, as he shot himself in the chest with a .38 caliber revolver he had bought 15 days earlier. The 38-year-old actor was buried at the Waltham Abbey cemetery in England.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0710884/bio ... _ov_bio_sm
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Andrew wrote:This footage was uploaded over a month ago. I'm surprised no one here talked about it.
I'm kind of stunned. I didn't know about the event and I don't quite know what to say about it. Thinking about it in terms of the episode seems callous, but I admit while I watched I compared the performances. Thinking of Brent's personal reaction seems to be missing the point, but I still think that's tough. I'd like to see what more Brent had to say about it. All in all, it's a shame to see this loss. I definitely don't understand what David must have felt and that's probably the source of my being so dumbfounded.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Similar footage is on the BluRay release of that TNG season....

Despite I feel sorry about the loss, I like Saul Rubinek's performance much more, he did a good job. Couldn't imagine Kivas Fajo any other way..
Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied Exc[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]