For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
You... yes, you. You sneaky devil, I see you. Online here and there when I am online. You are not forgotten, especially after that strong showing in Day 1 of Continentals some years back. You still got it, man. As Bob Seger told us, you can "Come back, baby. Rock n Roll never forgets."

Not ready for constructed? Get in on the sealed event that starts in 2 days. We miss you, man, get in here! :cheersL:

P.S. this post is also directed at anyone reading it that hasn't played in awhile. What are you waiting for? An invitation? Consider this it then!
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Marquetry wrote:Peer pressure! :wink:

Somebody who has gif skills, we need the "Come play with us" from whichever horror movie that was...
You mean this one?

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I see you guys...I pop in here and there and still see what's all going on. Last time I played was about 7 years ago at Regionals...think it was a Crom Dominion speed solver lol. Our playgroup has shifted to other games like Magic...and we don't even do that often just because of irl repsponsibilities. As far as playing online...I wouldn't even know where to start like at all. I've been pretty busy to be honest...with just normal stuff then add in that we got hit hard with the Derecho a couple weeks ago.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I can hand you a deck in meat space this upcoming Monday. Michael and Amber are coming. It’ll be a nice reunion. :D

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:I can hand you a deck in meat space this upcoming Monday. Michael and Amber are coming. It’ll be a nice reunion. :D
Unfortunately I am pretty busy these days...it would be fun though. I'd probably just take my 7 year old deck at that point and get shellacked by all the new cards...lol

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
I do miss seeing you all and playing this great game together. I keep checking the boards to stay connected in a small way and to keep all the wonderful memories alive. While I can't join you at this stage in my life, I'm so happy to see you all continue to get together and play Star Trek!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mugato wrote:I do miss seeing you all and playing this great game together. I keep checking the boards to stay connected in a small way and to keep all the wonderful memories alive. While I can't join you at this stage in my life, I'm so happy to see you all continue to get together and play Star Trek!
That is pretty close to where I am at
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Mugato wrote:I do miss seeing you all and playing this great game together. I keep checking the boards to stay connected in a small way and to keep all the wonderful memories alive. While I can't join you at this stage in my life, I'm so happy to see you all continue to get together and play Star Trek!
Did I get a 2-for-1 with this post? Is this a Jared Hoffman sighting as well?!?!? :o

Speaking of coming back... get in here, Mr. Hoffman!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
shagg08 wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:I can hand you a deck in meat space this upcoming Monday. Michael and Amber are coming. It’ll be a nice reunion. :D
Unfortunately I am pretty busy these days...it would be fun though. I'd probably just take my 7 year old deck at that point and get shellacked by all the new cards...lol
I'm just a 1E player, but I'd bet darseks to doughnuts that there are players here who would be willing to pull out their own decks from seven years ago just to reintroduce you to the game / suck you back in.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
shagg08 wrote:
That is pretty close to where I am at
It's not a perfect tool, but it's possible to play online if that would be easier. Let me know, and I can walk you through it. We play "tournaments" on that pretty often, especially during this never-ending quarantine.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]