To make it a little bit more relaxed for international shippings I will start the survey and the pairings two weeks earlier this year. That means you will have around 4-5 weeks to find a fitting present AND to ship it.
In case you are new to this or forgot since last year, here are the rules:
- Use this Google Form to sign up. This form helps your personal Secret Santa to get some ideas for your gift.
- Then, we will make assignments randomly, taking into account international shipping willingness, games playing and past year’s assignments.
- Choose a gift for your partner. Recommended value of sent items is no more than 10 EUR/USD.
- Please send out your gifts in a reasonably timely manner. Your gift should arrive before 24th December. Please take into account that most post services will face a higher amount of shipping at this time of the year and therefore shipping may take longer than usual. If you are going to be late, please notify me via forum pm.
- It is recommended to send your cards in a padded bubble mailer, with the cards inside secured to a hard plastic top-loader.
- Your information will only be visible to me (Pazuzu) and the individual you will be assigned to.
- Custom artwork or funny commentary on cards is strongly encouraged. Please personalise your gift based on the information your recipient has provided.
- The deadline for registration is Saturday, 21st November 2020. Pairings will be announced on Sunday, 22rd November 2020.
- Once you have received your present feel free to share a photo here on the forums. Make sure to ask your Secret Santa if he/she is OK with giving away his identity.
You can find some photos of last year's gift exchange and some more discussions:
- 2019 Continuing Committee Gift Exchange
- 2018 Continuing Committee Gift Exchange
- 2017 Continuing Committee Gift Exchange
Share the love, have fun and stay safe & healthy!