For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
After some eventful weeks and months past, it is time to calm down and enjoy the upcoming Christmas spirit. And even though we still have some good days left until that time of the year starts, a good Secret Santa is always prepared and good preparation needs time in advance. Thus, we would like to announce the 4th Continuing Committee’s Gift Exchange. The last years were a true success and based on people’s feedback everyone loved it.

To make it a little bit more relaxed for international shippings I will start the survey and the pairings two weeks earlier this year. That means you will have around 4-5 weeks to find a fitting present AND to ship it.

In case you are new to this or forgot since last year, here are the rules:
  • Use this Google Form to sign up. This form helps your personal Secret Santa to get some ideas for your gift.
  • Then, we will make assignments randomly, taking into account international shipping willingness, games playing and past year’s assignments.
  • Choose a gift for your partner. Recommended value of sent items is no more than 10 EUR/USD.
  • Please send out your gifts in a reasonably timely manner. Your gift should arrive before 24th December. Please take into account that most post services will face a higher amount of shipping at this time of the year and therefore shipping may take longer than usual. If you are going to be late, please notify me via forum pm.
  • It is recommended to send your cards in a padded bubble mailer, with the cards inside secured to a hard plastic top-loader.
  • Your information will only be visible to me (Pazuzu) and the individual you will be assigned to.
  • Custom artwork or funny commentary on cards is strongly encouraged. Please personalise your gift based on the information your recipient has provided.
  • The deadline for registration is Saturday, 21st November 2020. Pairings will be announced on Sunday, 22rd November 2020.
  • Once you have received your present feel free to share a photo here on the forums. Make sure to ask your Secret Santa if he/she is OK with giving away his identity.

You can find some photos of last year's gift exchange and some more discussions: If you have any questions, comments, or feedback please do not hesitate to contact me.

Share the love, have fun and stay safe & healthy!
-pazuzu

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Se7enofMine wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:10 pm Soooo has anyone received their Secret Santa packages yet? I love seeing what people thought of for others :)

Show the goods folks :D
I shipped mine out on the 15th and was tracking it up until yesterday when the USPS package tracking crashed. :P

Hopefully it arrives by Christmas but it's in God's hands now... :cross:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]