For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was playing a newbie (1E) and he tried to seed a revolving door on my Q-Continuum. I nicely told him he couldn't do that. Then he played a card from "My Little Pony CCG" on my Q-Continuum........ i sweat that's all I remember lol

last night i had a dream i was playing someone. we were both playing Fed decks. After we seeded our missions i was panicked because i had a Non-aligned outpost in my seed deck but no mission to seed it at, but was lucky my opponent had a mission with the non-aligned icon. we couldn't ever get the spaceline right though because we kept getting distracted and never made it to the play phase. at one point i was trying to seed a card and there was stack of old magazines my opponent put on the spaceline (seeding them like a stack of dilemmas?) i was rooting through the stack and asked if there was actually a mission under there, and then he handed the mission card to me which for some reason he had taken to his side of the floor (we are sitting on the floor, not at a table).

again... this is all i remember lol

but when i dream of this game there is always something hindering our ability to get through the seed phase and into playing........... this is 1E in my dreams.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
... sounds like a nightmare. :evil: And sounds suspiciously like waking-world 1e, too. :lol: MLP and magazines! :lol: (Were there any nice pictures in them? Of spaceships.)

I think I do (more vaguely) dream about Trek, I guess, relatively often -- but not more often than I dream about driving the wrong car, having lost my car (Dude!), it having broken down, or riding (and waking up, painfully remembering that I haven't been in the saddle for 10 fragging months. That last thing is a typical "first world corona problem dream" for me).

Great post, Takket. :cheersL:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I dream about hosting tournaments all the time. I'm almost always trying to buy packs from a store, but they don't have any.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Takket wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:35 pm but when i dream of this game there is always something hindering our ability to get through the seed phase and into playing........... this is 1E in my dreams.
To be fair, this isn't far off from actual 1E games. :wink:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]