For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I see that I could already start attaching decks and game reports for still-running tournaments.

Now, if I already add a deck and/or "After Action Reports" in the tourney page, will they already be visible to anyone else? (That would, naturally, be unfortunate.
(I guess one part of the answer could be that, maybe, a deck must be public to be able to attach it? Must it?)

Pro: I'd like to add them while I am working with them ("fire-and-forget", so I can keep track of other things).
Con: if there's any doubt that they could already be seen, I shouldn't.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
You can start typing your tournament report now, but it will not post publicly until the tournament is processed. I do this all of the time

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks. How about a deck? Can I add non-public decks, or would that somehow make them visible (or make the site implode, or distort the space/time continuum) or something?

I'm not going to try myself, without getting a green light here... :lol:
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:23 pm Thanks. How about a deck? Can I add non-public decks, or would that somehow make them visible (or make the site implode, or distort the space/time continuum) or something?

I'm not going to try myself, without getting a green light here... :lol:
you can, and that would show only the decktitle. And affiliations once tournament is done.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:18 pm OK. :thumbsup:
Follow-ups (maybe I haven't thought this through :borg: ):
If I need to, could I still change an attached deck?
Or remove one and attach another?
You can't unattach a deck once it's been attached (whether the tournament is complete or still running) due to its effects on the achievement system.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]