For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By scottrick
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:11 am guess I should buy a new phone, the current one has android 5.1 .
I will double check and see if I can reduce this. When developing a new app, I like to set a higher required version so I don't make concessions for older versions of Android. But now that its near completion, I should be able to reduce it to the minimum required for the features I actually use.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
scottrick wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:21 am
eberlems wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:11 am guess I should buy a new phone, the current one has android 5.1 .
But now that its near completion, I should be able to reduce it to the minimum required for the features I actually use.
That would be nice for me as well. :)
scottrick wrote:The current icon is a placeholder, I have a plan to update the icon and colors before the app is finished. If you check out my other apps "Comlink" or "Ringlore", the plan is for it to be similar to those once its finished.
Checked out. So in theory, you don't need my help at all. :wink: But if you send me the source files and final icon specs (or, can I glean those from the actual graphics in the Store?), I could perhaps refine them a bit for you. (Take off the rough edges?) If you like.
(But they're already so much better than a lot of what appears in the store. :thumbsup: )
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]