For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:i dont feel i own you anything for speaking up against
This is true. You don't. And that is what I literally said out loud, while speaking up. :thumbsup: And wrote in the long draft I mentioned, that I wrote this morning. (Should I stil post that...?) And I should hold to that. :thumbsup:

But I'm human. I can't help but feel backstabbed. And that's not logical; no. You've won that one.
and if everything you do is calculated and not honest, even less.
This is not true; it was not calculated. (And I reckon you know that.) I didn't spend hours writing, and a full hour talking over audio, just to have you owe me. I'm not THAT dumb, man.
I felt compelled to do all that, because I believed in what I said. (I was dumb, naive, and I admit it. And will probably do it again next year for someone else.) And now I remember I literally said that to you, as well; that I didn't do it for you.
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:17 pmthe conclusion from all your reasoning, i will not play another game against you. also a way to win games, congrats.
... and I was going to offer the same.
But it should be the other way around; you are the better (and faster) player.

I'll at least concede my next game to you, if we meet. (I'll not commit to conceding all our games, just yet.)
But you'll have that win, too.

How did we go from talking for hours on Skype, just last week, to this? :(
I lost a sort-of, new, buddy. Just as quick as I gained 'em.
My loss. (You, most probably, don't feel that.)

For all the rest of this whole topic, I know who I am, and what my worth is.
That's not a loss for you. Nor, for me. Just saying.

So. You're the overall winner. You won the topic! I lose!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread because it's less about general policy and one incident in particular that really should be handled privately. And it's quickly becoming personal.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation