For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Only 42 years left to go until the Vulcans show up!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Boffo97 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:18 am Only 42 years left to go until the Vulcans show up!
I was just telling my kids that earlier this morning. I said I might even live to see it, but I can do without a nuclear holocaust in between now and then.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:27 am
Boffo97 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:18 am Only 42 years left to go until the Vulcans show up!
I was just telling my kids that earlier this morning. I said I might even live to see it, but I can do without a nuclear holocaust in between now and then.
I nominate we hold Worlds 2063 in Bozeman MT and move it up in the Calendar.

If almost-83 year old me is still on the right side of the dirt for Actual First Contact Day, that's totally where I'm going to be.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:56 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:27 am
I nominate we hold Worlds 2063 in Bozeman MT and move it up in the Calendar.

If almost-83 year old me is still on the right side of the dirt for Actual First Contact Day, that's totally where I'm going to be.
If I'm still around....I'll join you.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:13 am I will only join this gig (I'll have to fly out as an old person with aching bones -- if not a corpse cybernetically augmented) if it is being held inside the silos of the missile complex. (But please hold the theta radiation.)
Oh. Fixed that for myself. :borg:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I just checked birthdays for today and was SHOCKED that no one on this board has their birthday on First Contact Day. This seems uncanny to me. I mean, we have days where it's no one's birthday, but for today to be that day.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:07 pm I just checked birthdays for today and was SHOCKED that no one on this board has their birthday on First Contact Day. This seems uncanny to me. I mean, we have days where it's no one's birthday, but for today to be that day.
......yet.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]