For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:15 pm
flrazor wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:11 pm
The Guardian wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:52 pm Paul Sorvino too.
For reference:
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop ... -rcna39902
Better reference for this crowd
Thank you. I will, as a matter of course, pull up his IMDB when I put this last batch into the first post, but knowing which character to link to helps.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:54 pm Nichelle Nichols has passed away.
Wow. That's a bummer. One more TOS original I'll never have a chance to meet. :(

RIP.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I worked with her for about 5 hours once, and she was one of the warmest presences I've ever encountered. Great actress, great lady, and sincerely sorry she's gone.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I saw her in Boston in 2002. I didn’t get her autograph because she was only signing pictures she brought and I wanted my Uhura card signed. I have regretted that decision on and off over the years and now I’ll never get the chance.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
If you want to know more about her life and work recruiting diverse astronauts, engineers and scientists for NASA, do yourself a favor and watch the documentary Woman in Motion on your favorite streaming platform.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The woman I loved to hate... And damn... She could play evil characters... Truly evil... Nurse Ratched is easily top 3-5 of the most malicious characters in movies of all-time. A voice so soft. She was a partially overlooked but strong actress and her performances, also in a guest role in a TV show long forgotten and favourite of mine (Picket Fences) she gave a rousing performance. Thanks and RIP, Mrs. Fletcher.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Sadly I have to update this list with a couple of other Star Trek guest stars who have gone beyond the rim in recent weeks.

6 September 2022
Actress Marsha Hunt, who played Anne Jameson in the Star Trek: The Next Generation first season episode "Too Short a Season" has passed away at the age of 104.

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235216286/

17 September 2022
Actress and singer Marva Hicks who played T'Pel in two episodes of Star Trek: Voyager has passed away at the age of 66.

Source: https://snbc13.com/marva-hicks-dead-at- ... ied-death/

With sympathy,

Mattgomery Scott.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]