For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hoss-Drone wrote: My personal feeling aside about the extremely problematic personalities your group has always had and how thats driven away a lot of players..........That your entire group seems not to comprehend the magnitude of the SLAPP suit issue is exactly why you should all be drummed out under a conspiracy theory and never let back in.

That is my final word on this thread.
I'd argue that there are those in the CC that have pushed away as many players & volunteers (or perhaps more) as the 'Da Group' and also allows people who talk as badly as they accuse John of being to be active members.

This whole idea of a conspiracy reminds me of Nora Satie's inquisition. What a great way it would be to say that everyone who has an issue with the CC is really just a member of a conspiracy & therefore there are no issues with how the CC is run or how the people who lead it act/behave as.

By sandy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:55 pm Sandy and Phil come in firing with attacks and nonsense and lies and so therefore in my mind you are also responsible for those lies.

The reselling of those cards is legal as is the creation of the cards themselves under the fan based exception to copyright law. The only issue has ever been that drawing attention and implying things that aren't true just opens the door to the unwinnable cease and desist - SLAPP suit.

My personal feeling aside about the extremely problematic personalities your group has always had and how thats driven away a lot of players..........That your entire group seems not to comprehend the magnitude of the SLAPP suit issue is exactly why you should all be drummed out under a conspiracy theory and never let back in.

That is my final word on this thread.
I can count at least 3 factual inaccuracies in this post.

But I'm the one firing "nonsense and lies"... sure buddy.
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]