For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
After all the time spent at the top of the season restoring the status quo, we have movements in other directions in the finale as this tight knit group goes in other professional directions.

Biomler almost single handedly saves the day and Mariner takes some steps forward becoming a better person while also getting some personal movement forward. Rutherford will move ahead by looking back, ironically. While this ship may seem small in the grand scheme of things, he is a part of the bigger picture. Tendi got the most obvious career path modification with cross training to the sciences.

The second season finale of Discovery got a lot of flack for using science to solve the problem but here we have the crew coming together to solve the problem, to the point where it was all hands on deck to save the day. It was great to see everyone at their best and coming together. It really took advantage of the animation medium to have some glorious shots that would have been cost prohibitive otherwise, including flyting through space with the viewscreen removed.

Of course, that tight bond was put to the test in the closing moments as Freeman is brought up on charges. This will lead us into season three but I am looking forward to seeing everyone pull together and get her out.

Looking at the draft, Freeman, Ransom and T'Ana did not go on an away team. We saw Ransom and mariner using Navigation, T'Ana promoting one of her own.

That brings our totals to:
20 Armus
20 BCSWowbanger
20 Boffo97
20 Grandar
20 Jadziadax8
20 Mogor
21 The Guardian
20 WeyounslastClone

if anyone has something they want to bring up let me know but otherwise, join me in congratulating The Guardian as winner for the second season in a row!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation