For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Well, I was meant to be playing 2E this weekend, but one of our numbers has caught the 'VID, so at least I have a back-up plan! :thumbsup:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Boffo97 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:33 am No word on whether Elite Force contains the expansion pack that replaces a replacement Seven voice in the game with actual Jeri Ryan and has a "Virtual Voyager" mode,
A Redditor just commented that this content is included, which is great. I had Elite Force on PS2 and always envied the Virtual Voyager mode. I heard you could do silly things with it like hack the computer core so your clearance was higher than Janeway's, then go to the Bridge and enable the auto-destruct sequence.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
A mode which didn't have enemies, but just let you explore Voyager.

Here's a nearly 2 hour video of it if you want to check out snippets of it.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:26 pm On the topic of these games, this tweet is your "Try not to laugh" challenge of the day.

I failed. That bit where he just crumples like a sack of potatoes on fire is just amazing.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:26 pm On the topic of these games, this tweet is your "Try not to laugh" challenge of the day.
I passed, but I think because I saw the "damage before cutscene" description and guessed what was coming.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]