For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Well, I was meant to be playing 2E this weekend, but one of our numbers has caught the 'VID, so at least I have a back-up plan! :thumbsup:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Boffo97 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:33 am No word on whether Elite Force contains the expansion pack that replaces a replacement Seven voice in the game with actual Jeri Ryan and has a "Virtual Voyager" mode,
A Redditor just commented that this content is included, which is great. I had Elite Force on PS2 and always envied the Virtual Voyager mode. I heard you could do silly things with it like hack the computer core so your clearance was higher than Janeway's, then go to the Bridge and enable the auto-destruct sequence.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
A mode which didn't have enemies, but just let you explore Voyager.

Here's a nearly 2 hour video of it if you want to check out snippets of it.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:26 pm On the topic of these games, this tweet is your "Try not to laugh" challenge of the day.

I failed. That bit where he just crumples like a sack of potatoes on fire is just amazing.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:26 pm On the topic of these games, this tweet is your "Try not to laugh" challenge of the day.
I passed, but I think because I saw the "damage before cutscene" description and guessed what was coming.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]