For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By ORFF
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
What do you think my odds are of getting an UR McCoy out of 2 sealed booster boxes of Trouble with Tribbles?

Side Question, are there cards that are exclusive to the Tribbles CCG? Or are they all in the main TWT Set?

Thanks! [Trib]

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
ORFF wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:02 pm What do you think my odds are of getting an UR McCoy out of 2 sealed booster boxes of Trouble with Tribbles?

Side Question, are there cards that are exclusive to the Tribbles CCG? Or are they all in the main TWT Set?

Thanks! [Trib]
Your odds of a McCoy are approximately 1 in every 3 boxes, so with 2 boxes your back of the napkin odds are about 55% - a little better than a coin toss but not much.

EDIT: posted too fast. All cards that you pull out of TwT packs are legal in 1e. Tribble cards pulled from TwT packs are also usable in Tribbles CCG. Note that the reverse is NOT true. Tribbles CCG cards are NOT compatible with 1e.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
ORFF wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:58 pm @Armus do you know the order of cards in a TWT pack? Like where is the rare/unc/com?
I can't remember if TwT followed the U-U-U-R-C-C-C-C-C model of previous sets or the C/U mix with the R somewhere in the middle like Mirror, Mirror did.

The good news is that TwT was the first set with card numbers and rarities printed on the card so it should be easy enough to figure out regardless of the distribution! :wink:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
For your inspiration, and talking of rarities: I watched a Voyager sealed pack opening on Youtube where in 10 packs the caster misread one of the Uncommons and pulled it out of the pack thinking it was the rare. Later on he realised his mistake and checked the pack to find a UR Pendari Champion in the rare slot :D
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]