For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
There's been a lot of news this past week. Veteran actor Ed Asner passed away. He was never on the radar to be in Trek but he has a storied career on screens big and small, in front of the camera and in voice roles.

On an entirely unrelated note, Anne Wershing will be joining Trek as the third actor to play
the Borg Queen
. Freddie Prinze Jr. tweeted his support.

To tie these two together, cast Asner and Prinze Jr. in Trek. Don't worry about feasibility, just presume that the opportunity presents itself and they have an opening in their schedule. It can be a specific role or something more general. Just make sure you keep the timeline in mind i.e. Prinze couldn't be Riker since he was too young in the nineties.

For me, I would love to see Asner as a Vulcan. As for Prinze Jr. I would like to see him as a Tellarite. It would be a stretch for him but he can handle it and make it work.

Also, RIP Ed Asner!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]