For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

What Should he wear?

Gold TOS era uniform
22%
Movie era uniform
50%
Something Star Wars related just to piss people off
11%
Other (please explain)
17%

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/14414 ... 35298?s=20

https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/william-s ... NYPTwitter

William Shatner is going from starring in “Star Trek” to seeing the real stars above. The sci-fi actor, 90, will be going to space aboard Amazon founder Jeff Bezos’ New Shepard rocket, according to TMZ.

Bezos’ galaxy rider is made by his space-travel company, Blue Origin.

Shatner would be the oldest person ever to travel to space with this historic ride, TMZ reported.

The Canada native’s 15-minute flight will occur sometime in October. The outlet also reported that the mission will be filmed for an upcoming documentary featuring the actor who played Capt. James T. Kirk on the iconic series.

Bezos, 57, first went up to space in July alongside his brother, Mark Bezos; pioneering pilot Wally Funk, who at 82 is the oldest space visitor to date; and rich Dutch student Oliver Daemen, then 18 and the youngest person to go to space.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Any and all things PayPal and eBay badged.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I was on team lobster bib but I'm changing my vote.

Now I want him in full priceline gear and when he gets to space say "Now THAT'S a negotiation!" For the world to hear. 8)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Voted "other", for "a spacesuit so he doesn't die". ;)

Aside: kinda annoyed at how suborbital flights are now "go to space". Used to be it wasn't space until you had to work to come back down again, y'know?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
AllenGould wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:13 pm Voted "other", for "a spacesuit so he doesn't die". ;)

Aside: kinda annoyed at how suborbital flights are now "go to space". Used to be it wasn't space until you had to work to come back down again, y'know?
I mean, Alan Shepard has long been regarded as "The First American in Space" and his Mercury 3 flight wasn't much longer than today's suborbitals.

I want to live in a world where "Captain Kirk goes into space" is a thing, so I say [Ref] I'll allow it!

:D
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:43 pm I mean, Alan Shepard has long been regarded as "The First American in Space" and his Mercury 3 flight wasn't much longer than today's suborbitals.
Mind, that's also because the Russians had already Vostok 1 up (which was up for 100+ minutes and not 15, *and* he had to retrofire to come back down , which meets my personal definition of "you went to space"), and Americans get all fussy about such things... ;)

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]