For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
While watching the series premiere of Foundation (highly recommended by the way) I saw Alexander Siddig in a guest spot. last year, Armin Shimmerman gust starred in the premiere of The Rookie.

This will probably not be limited to Deep Space Nine regulars but as the 2021-2022 TV season begins in earnest, we're going to see some familiar faces. Use this thread to let us know where we can find some old friends.

Some ground rules:

1) Regular characters only! I'm a big a fan of Andrew J. Robinson as anyone but this gets too crazy too quickly if we include everyone.

B) First appearance of a character only. Jack Quad stars on The Boys so instead of listing him every week, the first will suffice.

III) While the season of TV are murky, let's consider last Sunday, September 19 the start date.

Four) This is just for funsies. There is no prize other than sharing a sighting with everyone.

So have at it.
Thermokinetic explosion

The question is: if I fly to a 3 span space missio[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]