For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

How do your store your Premier sets?

Neapolitan ice cream style...(94B, 94W, 95W) in a binder.
38%
Neapolitan with B, W, and S.
No votes
0%
Each in their own binders.
38%
In boxes.
25%
Something else <- describe in comments.
No votes
0%

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
For those of you with all 4 sets of Premier (94B, 94S, 94W, and 95W), how do you store them. I was thinking Neapolitan ice cream style...(94B, 94W, 95W) in a binder so all three are side by side with the 94S being in it's tin.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I hate the look of WB cards. As soon as I had a complete set of BB, I ditched the WB and never went back.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have nearly everything in binders - but I too hate WB so they are just boxed. Silver I kept in the tin...
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:26 pm For those of you with all 4 sets of Premier (94B, 94S, 94W, and 95W), how do you store them. I was thinking Neapolitan ice cream style...(94B, 94W, 95W) in a binder so all three are side by side with the 94S being in it's tin.
Binders. I just started splitting the 94s and 95s after completing the set and remembering the dozen or so errataed card in the second printing. I thought about just getting 95 versions of all of the erratas, but it's fun to collect, so I think I'll just complete both the 94 and 95 set instead. (I was running out of goals.)
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]