For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

How do your store your Premier sets?

Neapolitan ice cream style...(94B, 94W, 95W) in a binder.
38%
Neapolitan with B, W, and S.
No votes
0%
Each in their own binders.
38%
In boxes.
25%
Something else <- describe in comments.
No votes
0%

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
For those of you with all 4 sets of Premier (94B, 94S, 94W, and 95W), how do you store them. I was thinking Neapolitan ice cream style...(94B, 94W, 95W) in a binder so all three are side by side with the 94S being in it's tin.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I hate the look of WB cards. As soon as I had a complete set of BB, I ditched the WB and never went back.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have nearly everything in binders - but I too hate WB so they are just boxed. Silver I kept in the tin...
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:26 pm For those of you with all 4 sets of Premier (94B, 94S, 94W, and 95W), how do you store them. I was thinking Neapolitan ice cream style...(94B, 94W, 95W) in a binder so all three are side by side with the 94S being in it's tin.
Binders. I just started splitting the 94s and 95s after completing the set and remembering the dozen or so errataed card in the second printing. I thought about just getting 95 versions of all of the erratas, but it's fun to collect, so I think I'll just complete both the 94 and 95 set instead. (I was running out of goals.)
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]