For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Initially, I didn't plan to run the Secret Santa gift exchange event this year due to the low attendance last year, but since already two members of the community asked me, I hardy can say no :D Thus, I would like to announce the 4th Continuing Committee’s Gift Exchange.

In case you are new to this or forgot since last year, here are the rules:
  • Use this Google Form to sign up. This form helps your personal Secret Santa to get some ideas for your gift.
  • Then, we will make assignments randomly, taking into account international shipping willingness, games playing and past year’s assignments.
  • Choose a gift for your partner. Recommended value of sent items is no more than 15 EUR/USD.
  • Please send out your gifts in a reasonably timely manner. Your gift should arrive before 24th December. Please take into account that most post services will face a higher amount of shipping at this time of the year and therefore shipping may take longer than usual. If you are going to be late, please notify me via forum pm.
  • It is recommended to send your cards in a padded bubble mailer, with the cards inside secured to a hard plastic top-loader.
  • Your information will only be visible to me (Pazuzu) and the individual you will be assigned to.
  • Custom artwork or funny commentary on cards is strongly encouraged. Please personalise your gift based on the information your recipient has provided.
  • The deadline for registration is Saturday, 27th November 2021. Pairings will be announced on Sunday, 28th November 2021.
  • Once you have received your present feel free to share a photo here on the forums. Make sure to ask your Secret Santa if he/she is OK with giving away his identity.

You can find some photos of last year's gift exchange and some more discussions: If you have any questions, comments, or feedback please do not hesitate to contact me.

Share the love, have fun and stay safe & healthy!
-pazuzu
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Thanks Santa!

I got some fun stuff. The book is coming along on vacation. Arya is up on the shelf by the GoT DVDs. The Power Ranger has been given to my husband for his desk. Co-workers have given him some of those over the years due to their suits bearing a resemblance to our motorcycle armor.

The cocktail book has a place of honor next to the other mixology compendia.
A757810E-7553-4F2D-835A-404B1DA1F372.jpeg
A757810E-7553-4F2D-835A-404B1DA1F372.jpeg (84.92 KiB) Viewed 860 times
F23E8789-0DF7-4EEC-871C-77D4288B607F.jpeg
F23E8789-0DF7-4EEC-871C-77D4288B607F.jpeg (130.4 KiB) Viewed 860 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I put my gifts in the mail today, and this evening I got a personal delivery from my Secret Santa, @jadziadax8 !

Thanks Maggie! It was great to see you again for the first time in a couple years and it was also great to finally meet your family! :cheersL:
Attachments:
60036.jpeg
60036.jpeg (909.09 KiB) Viewed 836 times

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]