For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I was so happy to hear my girl PB is now part of Trek Canon.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
My enthusiasm has gone slightly down since the first two episodes of S2, but I still think it's an enjoyable watch

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
WeyounsLastClone wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:05 am My enthusiasm has gone slightly down since the first two episodes of S2, but I still think it's an enjoyable watch

Judging by the number of posts this thread has received in the last three weeks, you might not be alone...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I considered this thread mostly FYI to direct to the reviews, which is where most of the commenting should be.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:31 pm I considered this thread mostly FYI to direct to the reviews, which is where most of the commenting should be.

You might've, but the other three pages of chat for the first handful of eps showed that other folk thought it was a lively topic of discussion.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Fair enough.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I just got caught up on the most recent three episodes of Picard yesterday. It's still probably my favorite season of 'modern' Trek. Still, I think Trek works better as an episodic show rather than a serialized show. Even the final two seasons of DS9, with the Dominion war arc, primarily used an episodic format. I'm hoping Strange New Worlds actually delivers in that regard.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:07 amStill, I think Trek works better as an episodic show rather than a serialized show.

I made this statement (in different words) on my Nerd WhatsApp group :thumbsup:

By Dunnagh (Andreas Micheel)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Contender
What a downer this last episode (hide and seek) was. is this show not realizing there is something called "canon"?
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Dunnagh wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:26 pm What a downer this last episode (hide and seek) was. is this show not realizing there is something called "canon"?
What exactly do you think they contradicted?

The attention to detail by the people working on this show is amazing. They are all huge fans of TNG.

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation