For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello folks,

An update for you:

I have the majority of the files needed to roll out this printable update, with just a few more outstanding. We felt the fairest thing to do would be to release them all together, so once the remaining files are delivered we'll pass them to be released. We will not wait for the first Monday to do so, and you'll see these as soon as we have them all.

Additionally, I have had several conversations with Maggie (@jadziadax8) about taking over this process moving forward. She has some great ideas about potential automation for the printable promo process, and I know she'll take great care of all of you in the future.

-crp

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Any update on this? At the July 2022 board meeting, it was suggested to make them available on an ongoing basis instead of waiting for all the files.

By Cmdr Xym (Joseph Bazemore)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
harry696 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:31 pm Any update on this? At the July 2022 board meeting, it was suggested to make them available on an ongoing basis instead of waiting for all the files.
Wanted to ask the same question, but with sarcasm and eyerolls.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Charlie has this last set of files. A couple of things were missing and then he got COVID. That’s where we are right now.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
eberlems wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:07 pm Spock has a new image as well as the 3UP and 9UP PDFs
Thank you!

And I would also like to thank everyone who is helping me transition into this role. I'm going to be monitoring this from now on. It looks like nothing is on the docket for September, unless there's something else missing?
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]